Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 12:01 pm
by ecureilx
Strong Eagle wrote:
unfinished_sentenc wrote:The company did say they will assist me in applying for an EP once I'm registered with the SDC.

The company MUST apply for your EP. You cannot. The company must justify why they want you and not a local. If you have a rare skill and the expected amount of your commission compensation is good, then this should not be an issue.

ps: from what I know, UK dentists have an easier approval here vs others/ other disciplines