Singapore Expats

Recommended Banks

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
southernx

Post by southernx » Fri, 14 Feb 2014 6:43 am

nutnut wrote:I agree with ZZM, you're talking nonsense!

OP, UOB has shorter ATM lines and you can use OCBC ATMs too.

DBS has more ATMs though.

Both are fine.
Appreciate the answers. Thanks guys.

Denix Fluid Power

Post by Denix Fluid Power » Fri, 14 Feb 2014 4:05 pm

Last edited by Denix Fluid Power on Sat, 15 Feb 2014 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 14 Feb 2014 4:29 pm

Denix, It might be a good idea to refrain from making absolutely senseless posts here. You will be called out every time you are found wanting. It is obvious that you are here for the free advertising gambit by your nick. The first mention of your business here will result in your account being locked. You will notice that the ONLY advertising allowed on this board is paid advertising.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

alufolie

Post by alufolie » Fri, 14 Feb 2014 4:44 pm

Arriving in Singapore, I first banked with ANZ as I was already a customer, however online banking was terribly archaic and they do not offer cards with Nets which was a huge setback.
Instead a few weeks ago picked DBS at random and have found it much better for services, online banking plus very helpful customer service at the branches. can’t fault them.