Singapore Expats

SIM verus UNI SIM

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
psying

SIM verus UNI SIM

Post by psying » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:38 am

anione going for the uni sim?
im so lost...some say it's no good and i enquired that after grad. it awarded university of SIM ..where by SIM after grad will awarded university of london / RMIt etc...

will a bachelor like university of sim be recognise?
JuzMe

Yutenji
Chatter
Chatter

Re: SIM verus UNI SIM

Post by Yutenji » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 5:59 pm

psying wrote:anione going for the uni sim?
im so lost...some say it's no good and i enquired that after grad. it awarded university of SIM ..where by SIM after grad will awarded university of london / RMIt etc...

will a bachelor like university of sim be recognise?
Hi.

I'm really sorry because I don't want to be rude ... but honestly, given the way you've written this post I don't think discussions about University education should be your main priority right now. :roll: :shock:

Start with having a go at forming some grammatically correct, complete, spell-checked sentences and then let's take it from there. You might even get some useful answers to your post. :wink:

Good luck.

Post by Guest » Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:37 am

LOL!!!!

shasha_sg76

Post by shasha_sg76 » Sun, 24 Jul 2005 9:08 am

hey psying : Are you intending to enrol yourself in UniSim ? If, which course are you looking at ?

psying

Post by psying » Mon, 25 Jul 2005 3:33 pm

i don't know if Uni sim is advisable to go in. heard that nt that good. i thinking of business admin ..if neither of sim or uni sim i go mdis
JuzMe

Post by Guest » Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:37 am

being a new university, employers may not appreciate unisim yet...

safer to go with mdis, psb academy, asia pacific management institute, etc... they work with foreign universities that are recognised.