Singapore Expats

Recapeen

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

Recapeen

Post by Guest » Thu, 20 Jan 2005 4:05 pm

Recapeen
A new revolutionary hair treatment for men
Androgenetic alopecia, otherwise known as male pattern baldness, is a problem affecting 40 percent of all men, and increases with age. Recapeen is a new hair treatment product based on a unique pollen extract. Studies show radical improvement in hair re-growth in 58% of the participants.

Recapeen is a whole new hair treatment for men. Recapeen is a natural formula based on a unique pollen extract that maintains existing hair growth and stimulates the hair growth process. After using Recapeen for only a few months, the customer will notice that his hair is stronger, thicker and has more body. Recapeen is a natural formula proven to work. Four open studies have been performed in China, the USA, Sweden and Japan. Of a total of 245 study participants, 142 (58%) exhibited improved hair growth. (The first signs of success were visible in some subjects after only one month of use. Normally, a treatment period of 2-3 months is necessary to yield visible hair growth results. An open study was begun in Sweden in March, 2004, with a total of 20 participants. The results will be available in the summer of 2004.

What are the obvious changes?

Hair becomes thicker
Hardening of the hair follicles causes hair to thin and prevents new growth. Recapeen makes the hair stronger, thicker and adds more body after only a few months of use.
Short hair starts to grow
Recapeen stimulates short hair in a transitional phase to start growing normally again!
Hair growth is preserved for many years to come
Hardening of the hair follicles causes baldness and is triggered by androgen hormones. Studies show that Recapeen prevents male pattern baldness. The sooner this treatment is initiated, the better the chances are for hair growth to resume . Recapeen stimulates more hair growth, as short hair in the transition phase begins to grow again.

Saw this in a newspaper advert and in guardians.
Anyone experience with that?

Post by Guest » Sat, 22 Jan 2005 9:45 am

I am trying Growell now.

I am impressed with your efforts in typing all of this information you saw from a newspaper advertisment.

Wondering

Wondering

Post by Wondering » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 3:49 pm

I just wonder if any product for hair growth has ever worked.

Wondering as Well

Wondering as Well

Post by Wondering as Well » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 3:53 pm

It seems that the creator Prof Per-Christer Oden does not have much hair left on his head. I also wonder if this product will ever work for people.

Post by Guest » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 4:58 pm

I think you probably did not type all words from the advertisement. In Singapore, the advertiser is legally obliged to include a fine print with phrases something like the following "there is no scientific proof to show the product can achieve 'blah-blah-blah' effect as claimed by this advertisement". If you can't find it, you have to try harder. It is sometimes printed vertically or just above the headlines so the consumers might overlook it.
As far as I know, only hair transplant is the last resort for bald header, after you have tried both oral and cream medicine prescribed by dermatologist or plastic surgeon.
Do you know why I know so well? I was a victim of all these bullshit advertisements.

archiej99

hair weaving/transplant

Post by archiej99 » Thu, 11 Aug 2005 7:11 pm

hi there

i was just wondering since uve tried all these products for the hair n none worked..
do u know anything about hair weaving or transplant n where can 1 get it done..?
there are a lot of adds in the newspapers but i wonder which one is good..
need it for my dad.. he's comin to singapore soon

thanx

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”