Singapore Expats

Looking for a Swimming Instructor

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
jubby

Looking for a Swimming Instructor

Post by jubby » Sun, 22 Aug 2004 10:24 am

Does anybody Know how to contact a swimming instructor at Bayshore called Sonya? or any other decent instructors?
Cheers.

carRAcer

swiming instructor

Post by carRAcer » Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:09 pm

hi yo... i have a gd female swimming instructor to intro...patient and understanding person...interested u can call her at 91839460...higly recommanded :D

lili333

Hi

Post by lili333 » Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:22 am

Hello,

I don't have the one you asked. But I have other swimming instructor.
There few instructor profile in the website, you can choose anyone of them at http://www.swim21.com

You may also call this instructor Brendan Goh at 98508596.

Well you can pm if you need to have more detail...

Lili

antoni lenoble

Re: Looking for a Swimming Instructor

Post by antoni lenoble » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 4:03 pm

jubby wrote:Does anybody Know how to contact a swimming instructor at Bayshore called Sonya? or any other decent instructors?
Cheers.
Hi, my name is Antoni, I am currently living on Marine Parade, a step away from Bayshore. Well I have been coaching swimming since the last 10 years and would be able to help you, depending on your needs and goals...Just let me know if you want to talk further about it, you can just drop me a line at : [email protected] GOOD LUCK
PS: haven heard of Sonya, but if you keen on a woman instructor only I can recommend decent ones.

New

Hi

Post by New » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 2:44 pm

Hi

I like to know the Sonya or lady instructor.

PS: haven heard of Sonya, but if you keen on a woman instructor only I can recommend decent ones.

lili333