Singapore Expats

anyone tried using lemon juice for detox?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
lemon

anyone tried using lemon juice for detox?

Post by lemon » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 3:28 pm

does it really help?pls share :(

Re: anyone tried using lemon juice for detox?

Post by Guest » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 11:53 am

yes it help..u can add honey if it is too sour..after u consume.u will go poo within few hours..is great feeling..hehe

lemon

Post by lemon » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 1:03 pm

How much lemon should i drink?and how often should i drink lemon juice?pls advice,thanks :)

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Post by elizabeth » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 2:35 pm

Ok it does help.. What i do is squee the lime juice and put freeze it into cube and every morning, add to 500ml of water and drink it.. But the lime you used got to be those green in colour...

psying

Post by psying » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 3:46 pm

yea heard it does help too...for me... still ok ..just half lemon add in water is enuff..
JuzMe

lemon

Post by lemon » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 4:25 pm

Ok it does help.. What i do is squee the lime juice and put freeze it into cube and every morning, add to 500ml of water and drink it.. But the lime you used got to be those green in colour...
How abut those yellow one?does it have to be green?ive seen some small and big lemon,green color,which one should i take,the big one?thanks

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Post by elizabeth » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 4:32 pm

lemon wrote:
How abut those yellow one?does it have to be green?ive seen some small and big lemon,green color,which one should i take,the big one?thanks
What i try is the green lime - cost ard $5.00 - $7.00. It should be seedless, they are from Austrial..

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Post by elizabeth » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 4:36 pm

BTW pls dont threw away the skin after you peel it.. use it for shower you smell so good and very refresh.. Give it a try..
Enjoyed both detox and DIY SPA at your own home......

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Post by elizabeth » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 4:38 pm

lemon wrote:
Ok it must be in green.. Can get in in supermarket and market...

lemon

Post by lemon » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 12:55 pm

Thanks a lot for the info elizabeth :D