Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ceci1

anyone heard of him??

Post by ceci1 » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 1:32 am

Anyone heard of Dr leslie kuek?? Online can find so many publication of him..dunno whether he's a gd surgeon not.. shld i choose him or martin huang, considering thee price n skills wise oso? any help anybody??

broke and worried

to have or not to have plastic surgery...?

Post by broke and worried » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 2:18 pm

Hi everyone, I was seriously thinking of having plastic surgery done on my eyes and/or nose and/or breasts.... I have a consultation with Dr Wu in August... now after reading all the posts (yes I spent the whole night reading them!! ) I'm pretty scared that I wouuld end up disfigured! And the prices scare me (I would have to spend my whole life savings!).

I'm wondering if I should even bother going for the consultation... or if I should go to Dr Huang instead....go to Korea/Thailand, or Australia or not do anything altogether. I have been pretty depressed and have been going through a really hard time for the past year and a half and was thinking of having the breast augmentation to lift my morale (I'm a 32A and have always felt inadequate as I am unproportate) or eye surgery as I have small droopy eyes that make me appear like I'm constantly tired! Plus my nose is flate and wide.. sigh...

Do anyone have any advice to give?

boooo

Post by boooo » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 8:34 pm

broke and worried - seriously, dont do breasts. padded bras will do a better alternative for now. i think whats most important to a girl is the facial features.. so for now, do ur nose and eyes first :) im sure thats what majority of the guys look out for in a girl first. and btwn the importance of nose and eyes, the nose is more important. usually, its the nose that determines if the girl is pretty or not since its in the centre of our face and an important feature. well this is what i think.... its still up to you in the end..

Post by Guest » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 9:23 pm

yes, u can consider eyes and nose.. 1st, if xtra $$ then do boobs.

boobs so ex yet less obvious, lol.. wear some jacket block liao. hard to see diff unless u gonna increase a lot.

actually eyes is the main feature of the face to many guys, 2nd is nose and mouth ba. not considering skin..

mouth ez to act small so no need, lol.. chin,nose can make ur face look slimmer. and eyes is like "hua long dian jing", makes u "awake/brighter".

thts my point of view.. no need take too seriously, haha.

ceci1

Any job done by vincent yeow??

Post by ceci1 » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:19 pm

Yup i oso tink so..Facial features more impt..breast not tat impt..U c tos stars, not all r big busted..But u c them pretty then oso got alot guys or even gers went gaga over them rite??

Btw, any of u guys heard of Dr vicent yeow of SGH?? Is he gd?? cos i email some foreign docs then they recommend him..Any one of u have a job done by him??

broke and worried

Post by broke and worried » Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:38 pm

Hey there, thanks for your replies :)

I guess yea doing my boobs would be unnecessary and not to mention high risk. But I've always wanted to have them done as I have always felt inadequate, and it's not in proportion to my ass! (which is big btw!). I constantly have to wear padded push up bras!

Yea I do admit, the eyes and nose are probably the most important features of a girl's face.

However, I guess I figured if I ever had something done, it would be my boobs as it isn't as scary as the face. If the surgeon mucks up the procedure, I might end up like one of those horror stories! Plus My face would be swollen for a couple of months! (I have no idea how I would explain that!)

To those who have been to Dr Wu and Dr Huang....do their cost include post operative visits and procedures if patients are unsatisfied with the results?

xoxo

Ojos

Plastic Surgery

Post by Ojos » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:41 am

Err... anyone ELSE with more constructive information?

plastic surgery holidays

Post by Guest » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 6:33 am

I was thinking of having surgery done with Beautiful Holidays and Gorgeous Getaways as the prices are cheap.

Has anyone had plastic surgery with them? I'm a little apprehensive about doing surgery in Malaysia though....

medictbp
Regular
Regular

Plastic surgery in Thailand

Post by medictbp » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 9:06 pm

If you're interested in surgery in Thailand, i may be able to provide you with assistance. [email protected]

KAYZY_S15

Post by KAYZY_S15 » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 9:20 pm

So does anyone actully have Breast Augmentation done by Dr. Amore Poomee from Bumrungrad in Thailand. If so, please share your experience. :D

Rabbit

Re: Plastic Surgery

Post by Rabbit » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 5:17 pm

Ojos wrote:Err... anyone ELSE with more constructive information?
Hi Ojos,

I've read somewhere from this post that there is a doctor in Delfi Orchard who is a Brazilian. But I have no idea how is his skill or charges etc cos I haven't check it out at all. And besides that, you may like to do some web search.

Hi Broke and Worried,

I've just been to Dr. Huang for consultation 2 wks ago, the cost is S$11,700 (haven't mentioned post op check up, but that I guess is min.).

Rdgs,
Rabbit

Re: plastic surgery holidays

Post by Guest » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 7:55 pm

Anonymous wrote:Has anyone had plastic surgery with them? I'm a little apprehensive about doing surgery in Malaysia though....
Sorry, i'd missed this; Even malaysian travel out for plastic surgery, i'd handled a couple of them already. Unfortunately, most of them are coming to Thailand for corrective work.

kellie

cost?

Post by kellie » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:06 pm

Anyone noe how much dr huang charge approx for an alarplasty??

benefit

Post by benefit » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 4:23 am

hi everyone!
I was wondering if anyone had eye bag removal surgery before.
can you guys tell me about your experience and recommand me a good doctor?
I'm only 22 but am plague by eye bags and dark eye circles that don'e seem to go away. (they weren't there before, guess they developed gradually over the years :( ) I'm vey keen only having excess fats under my eyes removed and heard that there are 2 methods. First is via an external cut ("open" technique) on the lower eyelid and the second is via a small cut made on the inner aspect ("closed" technique) of the lower eyelid which leaves no scar on the surface.
I'm thinking of going for the closed technique. anyone done that before?
Thanx! :D

broke and worried

Re: Plastic Surgery

Post by broke and worried » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 5:22 am

Hey Rabbit,

the price you quoted...SGD11,700...what procedure is that for?

Thanks!

Rabbit wrote:
Ojos wrote:Err... anyone ELSE with more constructive information?
Hi Ojos,

I've read somewhere from this post that there is a doctor in Delfi Orchard who is a Brazilian. But I have no idea how is his skill or charges etc because I haven't check it out at all. And besides that, you may like to do some web search.

Hi Broke and Worried,

I've just been to Dr. Huang for consultation 2 wks ago, the cost is S$11,700 (haven't mentioned post op check up, but that I guess is min.).

Rdgs,
Rabbit