Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
M

Post by M » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:07 pm

Anonymous wrote:For the very last recruitment which the last interview is management interview and tea party, only 4 out of 11 was selected. they divided the last interview into 2 different days which means probably only abt 8 girls got in!?? Adding the guys who are successful.. maybe there is a handful of 20??

For all who are trying, good luck!! :)
That's very little. Probably just to make up a class for this batch which sounds a bit ridiculous? I know a guy was KIV cause he was wearing braces. Seems pretty tight here. :cry: :cry: :cry:

M

Re: SQ

Post by M » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:09 pm

chocolatebar wrote:hi all, been reading this thread lately...i missed the july intake for SIA..do u guys think its ok to just send in the application now, even though they're not recruiting singaporeans yet? i think the next recruitment is in sept..but i don't feel like waiting that long..what do u guys think? :)
You won't be entertained till the next recruitment? :shock:

aloyscious
Regular
Regular

help needed

Post by aloyscious » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:52 pm

Hey people..

I got invited today..I am a male...on 30th..What to expect during the interview? What will happen after the first and second stages? Can someone help me out???

Cheers!!!

yuu

Post by yuu » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:56 am

hi everyone,

the next recruitment is sept/oct 2005. that's what my friend told me. she is working with SIA, that's what she heard...

all the best! :)

guy

Post by guy » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 9:20 am

M wrote:
Anonymous wrote:For the very last recruitment which the last interview is management interview and tea party, only 4 out of 11 was selected. they divided the last interview into 2 different days which means probably only abt 8 girls got in!?? Adding the guys who are successful.. maybe there is a handful of 20??

For all who are trying, good luck!! :)
That's very little. Probably just to make up a class for this batch which sounds a bit ridiculous? I know a guy was KIV cause he was wearing braces. Seems pretty tight here. :cry: :cry: :cry:
what was KIV by the way?

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

KIV

Post by joop » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 9:25 am

Keep in view
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Tori

Re: Interview slots

Post by Tori » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 11:29 am

Congrats exquis!

Hmm... Those who sent in on 20th received the invitations... then now 18th received invitations... Will the next invitations goes to those who sent in the the 17th???

Let's hope so & wish us LUCK (that's what i need)! :wink:
exquis wrote:hi i'm new here..was searching the web for SIA flight stewardess interview cuz i juz received an email saying tt i was shortlisted for next saturday 1020am!!!!!

i'm feeling elated, estatic, delighted..and so on..cuz i sent my application on the 18th jun at 12+ in the morning n they said tt the interviews was to be held on the 2/3 of jul so i was really disappointed when i didn't receive any of their mails..but now..I'm SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! and nervous at the same time cuz i really do not know wat to expect for the interview next saturday..can anyone tell me more abt it?

Tori wrote:Btw, did anyone receive interview slots in the afternoon (30 Jul)?

:)

Paige

Post by Paige » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 1:11 pm

Tori wrote:Congrats exquis!

Hmm... Those who sent in on 20th received the invitations... then now 18th received invitations... Will the next invitations goes to those who sent in the the 17th???

Let's hope so & wish us LUCK (that's what i need)! :wink:
exquis wrote:hi i'm new here..was searching the web for SIA flight stewardess interview cuz i juz received an email saying tt i was shortlisted for next saturday 1020am!!!!!

i'm feeling elated, estatic, delighted..and so on..cuz i sent my application on the 18th jun at 12+ in the morning n they said tt the interviews was to be held on the 2/3 of jul so i was really disappointed when i didn't receive any of their mails..but now..I'm SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! and nervous at the same time cuz i really do not know wat to expect for the interview next saturday..can anyone tell me more abt it?

Yup Tori,
I agree with you.. Let's hope luck is shinning onto us!! ;)

sad girl

Re: Trying Again

Post by sad girl » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 1:27 pm

Hi Tori,

Thanks for replying to me. I am hoping that the next invites will be for us whom sent in on the 17th. :cry: I have been waiting for the chance for so long. Oh okie. Good for you that at least you went for the interview before.

When did you go for the interview? Recently? Or very long ago? Anyway wat are you doing now? Schooling or working?
Tori wrote:Oopss... Blurz me, forgot to include Username again.. It's me, Tori :wink:
Anonymous wrote:Hi sad girl,

Actually kebaya check is not tough, because basically u just gotta put on the uniform & await for your fate :D

No reasons will be given to u, whether u're in or not. Wat i know is that i look really tired that day, because i was so excited that i cant get to sleep, hahaha... So i thght of trying again.. :wink:

Butterfly =p

Post by Butterfly =p » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 3:37 pm

HEY! i got an invitation Too!!! Mine on 10am 30th July! But not veri confident cos my leg is big... Hai... Do their uniform able to cover?

junie

Post by junie » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 4:08 pm

Hey,

Emirates is having a walk - in interview in Singapore

Open Day: Saturday, 30 July 2005

Start time: 9.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M.

Venue: Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore

Checkout their website:
http://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/ind ... K_MENU_EN1

Tori

Post by Tori » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 7:17 pm

Hi Butterfly,

Dun worry cos they Kebaya can cover that. In fact, make u look slim!

Good luck,
Tori
Butterfly =p wrote:HEY! i got an invitation Too!!! Mine on 10am 30th July! But not veri confident because my leg is big... Hai... Do their uniform able to cover?

Tori

Emriates Recruitment

Post by Tori » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 7:20 pm

THanks for sharing junie!

30th July.. Wow, what a coincidence.. seems like SIA & Emriates competing for cabin crews.. :lol:
junie wrote:Hey,

Checkout their website:

Voda

Can help??

Post by Voda » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 7:22 pm

Hello... Anyone went for the last recruitment for Emriates? Can share your expereince? thank u :D
junie wrote:Hey,

Checkout their website:
[/quote]

Post by Guest » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:47 pm

Dear Tori

Thanks.... but i think when the interview come to swim suit then DIE le =...(
Tori wrote:Hi Butterfly,

Dun worry because they Kebaya can cover that. In fact, make u look slim!

Good luck,
Tori
Butterfly =p wrote:HEY! i got an invitation Too!!! Mine on 10am 30th July! But not veri confident because my leg is big... Hai... Do their uniform able to cover?