Singapore Expats

Job in Singapore

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Ahmed_europe

Job in Singapore

Post by Ahmed_europe » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 4:42 am

Dear,

my name is Ahmed and I am looking for job in Singapore. I am going to visit Singapore in September, stay 16 days to explore the opportunities for living there and will do my best to get as much as possible information. Then I go back to my country to finish my Master Degree in Plitical Science and to finish my second book. After that i will come to Singapore with intention to stay. For that I need job and appartment. I finished Faculty of Social Sciences, two programmes: marketing and mass media. I have 5 years of work experience. Iworked as PR and sales manager in IT technology (CANON).

I will be in Singapore from 2nd to 18th of September. If someone can help me (like someone has its own company and would like to have an interview with me or just to talk and to give me advice alive), please let me know. I will appreciate it very much...

Ahmed Pasic
[email protected]
I need help to settle down in Singapore

Ahmed_europe

Post by Ahmed_europe » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 4:51 am

What would you advice to me?

Shall i visit jobs agencies to give them my CV or is there some better way?

Another expat

Re: Job in Singapore

Post by Another expat » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 6:33 pm

Ahmed_europe wrote:Dear,

my name is Ahmed and I am looking for job in Singapore. I am going to visit Singapore in September, stay 16 days to explore the opportunities for living there and will do my best to get as much as possible information. Then I go back to my country to finish my Master Degree in Plitical Science and to finish my second book. After that i will come to Singapore with intention to stay. For that I need job and appartment. I finished Faculty of Social Sciences, two programmes: marketing and mass media. I have 5 years of work experience. Iworked as PR and sales manager in IT technology (CANON).

I will be in Singapore from 2nd to 18th of September. If someone can help me (like someone has its own company and would like to have an interview with me or just to talk and to give me advice alive), please let me know. I will appreciate it very much...

Ahmed Pasic
[email protected]

Hi Ahmed,

You may want to contact me on [email protected]. We can take it from there.

Regards

Ahmed_europe

Post by Ahmed_europe » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 1:36 am

Hi! :)

You have no idea how much I am happy because someone replied. :)))

Can you please send me an e-mail? Or you can post your e-mail and I will write it to you immediately.

In e-mail I will tell you all about. My story is extremely unusual and interesting. :)

Ahmed

Post by Guest » Sun, 24 Jul 2005 9:34 pm

Another expat has provided the email id already. Just click on .. and you'll get the email id.

All the best!

Ahmed_europe

Post by Ahmed_europe » Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:44 pm

Where is that e-mail ID?

Read carefully!

Post by Read carefully! » Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:15 am

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:33 pm Post subject: Re: Job in Singapore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahmed_europe wrote:
Dear,

Ahmed Pasic
[email protected]

Hi Ahmed,

You may want to contact me on .. We can take it from there.

Regards
Ahmed, read his reply carefully, he asked you to click on .. which will take you to his email id

Another Expat

Hi- for Ahmed's help

Post by Another Expat » Tue, 26 Jul 2005 4:51 pm

Ahmed_europe wrote:Where is that e-mail ID?
Hi Ahmed,

Pls write to me at: [email protected]

Sorry u cudnt see the email address earlier. It wud be nice to hear ur story and be able to help u if possible.

Another Expat

Re: Hi- for Ahmed's help

Post by Another Expat » Tue, 26 Jul 2005 4:59 pm

Another Expat wrote:
Ahmed_europe wrote:Where is that e-mail ID?
Hi Ahmed,

Pls write to me at: sillysilky2000 at yahoodotcom

Sorry u cudnt see the email address earlier. It wud be nice to hear ur story and be able to help u if possible.

Ahmed_europe

Post by Ahmed_europe » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 6:11 am

OK, I see it now. :)

I sent you an e-mail. It would be very nice from you to reply. Hope you will. I really need help...

Ahmed