Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 8:41 am

I did not receive any reply from SQ neither... :cry: tink gotta try again for the next recruitment... BooHoo... :cry: :cry:
For tos who r shortlisted.. Best of Luck to you gals.. :D

Tori

Trying Again

Post by Tori » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:14 am

Hi sad girl,

I guess the next recruitment will be around Sep/Oct (if i'm not wrong).

Hmm, me also quite tired of waiting, kinda depressing.. BUT, think we've just gotta be a little more positive & look forward for the next recruitment. Meanwhile, if we did rec'd the invitation for this round, that will be a Bonus! :wink:

Oh ya.. Yup, i've been the the interview once.. But didnt manage to go through Kebaya Check, so am trying again :)

eline

Post by eline » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:31 am

shopaholic wrote:Seems like you guys who sent on the 17th all haven't received replies from them, so it could come one of these days. Have faith! Perhaps you guys can think it over, did you not meet any of the criteria?
I also sent mine in on the 17th afternoon. Guess those people who sent in seems to have no luck...
Cheers people.

Post by Guest » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:19 pm

For the very last recruitment which the last interview is management interview and tea party, only 4 out of 11 was selected. they divided the last interview into 2 different days which means probably only abt 8 gers got in!?? Adding the guys who are successful.. maybe there is a handful of 20??

For all who are trying, good luck!! :)

Re: Trying Again

Post by Guest » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:31 pm

Hi Tori, how do you know that the next recruitment is around Sep/Oct? I missed the last few recruitments..
Tori wrote:Hi sad girl,

Hmm, me also quite tired of waiting, kinda depressing.. BUT, think we've just gotta be a little more positive & look forward for the next recruitment. Meanwhile, if we did rec'd the invitation for this round, that will be a Bonus! :wink:

Oh ya.. Yup, i've been the the interview once.. But didnt manage to go through Kebaya Check, so am trying again :)

sad girl

Post by sad girl » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 2:39 pm

Hi tori,

Next recruitment? Sep/Oct? Cant wait. It will be too late for me le. So sad. You went for the kebaya check? wat happen?

Is it very tough? You did not clear the height check or wat?

Tori wrote:Hi sad girl,

White

Post by White » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 3:18 pm

Anonymous wrote:For the very last recruitment which the last interview is management interview and tea party, only 4 out of 11 was selected. they divided the last interview into 2 different days which means probably only abt 8 girls got in!?? Adding the guys who are successful.. maybe there is a handful of 20??

Hi, my last rounds of interview is next week.
4 out of 11 are selected only... goodness!! I think my chances are pretty slim...

So how is yr overall feel of the last rounds of interviews?? Did they eliminate the candidates after the mgmt interview or did they eliminate 7 candidates at one go after the tea party? Pls do update us.. tnxs!

Post by Guest » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 3:24 pm

Hi white, i am not sure because i simply got the info from another forum... Sorry cant help much...

perhaps they will select 6 or 7 for another day? No fixed number so just try your best! Even if it is juz 4 that they chose, u may be one of those 4! :)

hopeful girl

Post by hopeful girl » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 3:36 pm

White,
Didn't know the management round is such a killer. May i ask which other forum you get the information from? Thanks
White wrote:
Anonymous wrote:For the very last recruitment which the last interview is management interview and tea party, only 4 out of 11 was selected. they divided the last interview into 2 different days which means probably only abt 8 girls got in!?? Adding the guys who are successful.. maybe there is a handful of 20??

4 out of 11 are selected only... goodness!! I think my chances are pretty slim...

So how is yr overall feel of the last rounds of interviews?? Did they eliminate the candidates after the mgmt interview or did they eliminate 7 candidates at one go after the tea party? Pls do update us.. tnxs!

White

Post by White » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 4:10 pm

hopeful girl wrote:White,
Didn't know the management round is such a killer. May i ask which other forum you get the information from? Thanks
White wrote:

Hopeful Gal,
My only infor is from this thread, probably guest can let us know which forum?? Tnxs Guest!

Post by Guest » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 5:05 pm

Hi sad girl,

Actually kebaya check is not tough, cos basically u just gotta put on the uniform & await for your fate :D

No reasons will be given to u, whether u're in or not. Wat i know is that i look really tired that day, cos i was so excited that i cant get to sleep, hahaha... So i thght of trying again.. :wink:

Tori

Post by Tori » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 5:10 pm

Oopss... Blurz me, forgot to include Username again.. It's me, Tori :wink:
Anonymous wrote:Hi sad girl,

Actually kebaya check is not tough, because basically u just gotta put on the uniform & await for your fate :D

No reasons will be given to u, whether u're in or not. Wat i know is that i look really tired that day, because i was so excited that i cant get to sleep, hahaha... So i thght of trying again.. :wink:

Tori

Interview slots

Post by Tori » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 5:17 pm

Btw, did anyone receive interview slots in the afternoon (30 Jul)?

:)

chocolatebar

SQ

Post by chocolatebar » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 5:27 pm

hi all, been reading this thread lately...i missed the july intake for SIA..do u guys think its ok to just send in the application now, even though they're not recruiting singaporeans yet? i think the next recruitment is in sept..but i don't feel like waiting that long..what do u guys think? :)

exquis

Re: Interview slots

Post by exquis » Fri, 22 Jul 2005 9:22 pm

hi i'm new here..was searching the web for SIA flight stewardess interview cuz i juz received an email saying tt i was shortlisted for next saturday 1020am!!!!!

i'm feeling elated, estatic, delighted..and so on..cuz i sent my application on the 18th jun at 12+ in the morning n they said tt the interviews was to be held on the 2/3 of jul so i was really disappointed when i didn't receive any of their mails..but now..I'm SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! and nervous at the same time cuz i really do not know wat to expect for the interview next saturday..can anyone tell me more abt it?

Tori wrote:Btw, did anyone receive interview slots in the afternoon (30 Jul)?

:)