Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Sabrina

Post by Sabrina » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:36 am

hey guys,
Thanx a lot for yer replies:).Shopaholic,I am graduating from poly in april 2006.

ceres
Regular
Regular

Post by ceres » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:46 pm

what's the requirement to get into SIA? was curious why this thread is so popular and ongoing... seems like this job is good!? :shock:

Michiko

Post by Michiko » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 1:59 pm

hi!
anyone knows how long the first interview will take?
usually wat qns will they ask?

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 3:50 pm

Michiko wrote:hi!
anyone knows how long the first interview will take?
usually wat qns will they ask?
Michiko just answer the questions based on the flow. There's no need to give perfect answers since there is guarantee of any sort what kind of questions they'd ask (= add me on msn if u wanna talk, i gave my e-mail in some previous post, c ya around!

Post by Guest » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 4:10 pm

Hi all,

Any luck today? Did anyone received email invitations from SIA today? :)

Tori

Post by Tori » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 4:11 pm

Anonymous wrote:Hi all,

Sorry guys,

That's me... Tori :D

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 4:43 pm

Tori wrote:

Sorry guys,

yay babe!! what did i tell ya??? :D

Tori

Post by Tori » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 4:49 pm

Hi shopaholic,

i was trying to ask those whom are still waiting :wink:

Was wondering if they did receive any gd news today, anyone 8)
shopaholic wrote:
Tori wrote:

Sorry guys,

yay babe!! what did i tell ya??? :D

Paige

Post by Paige » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 5:16 pm

Tori wrote:

Sorry guys,

Nope.. no invitation for me.. :(

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 6:31 pm

oh gosh i'm so sorry!!! I thought you meant you got it when you said "that's me" arrgh. Don't worry, it'll come soon, Paige, you too!

Paige

Post by Paige » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:14 pm

shopaholic wrote:oh gosh i'm so sorry!!! I thought you meant you got it when you said "that's me" arrgh. Don't worry, it'll come soon, Paige, you too!
Haiz... I feel like sending my application to SQ again... :cry:

Post by Guest » Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:51 pm

Paige wrote:
Angelynn_belle wrote:Ya, i agreed, i'm 158cm but was measured at 156cm... of because, i was told to leave then.

Anonymous wrote:Hi Tori, thx for replying my qn...That's scary cuz I'll surely hit below 158 if they lower my actual height... :?

Yup ger, you'll soon get your invitation ya! All the best!

I agree with you Angelynn_belle, cause I had experience before for the intake last year April I think? I was actually shortlisted, when I went there, they measured my height, and it was 156cm and the lady ask me to leave on the spot.. :cry:
Hi Paige

U mind telling me your actual height? If u mind, it's ok ya..Cuz I'm thinking since I can't even get thru the height measurement with my height, I might as well don't go for the interview... :?

yinlin

Post by yinlin » Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:03 am

Paige wrote:
shopaholic wrote:oh gosh i'm so sorry!!! I thought you meant you got it when you said "that's me" arrgh. Don't worry, it'll come soon, Paige, you too!
Haiz... I feel like sending my application to SQ again... :cry:
me too, paige...

feel so dejected... really feel like sending my application to SQ again... been waiting for so long, and no news from them... :(

Question

Post by Question » Thu, 21 Jul 2005 3:17 am

Umnn... Question... Are there any guys who has receive reply from SIA? Or this coming interview is only for the girls?
Question again... Since that most of the questions and answers posted on this forum concerns mostly on the "superb" beauty outlook.... as in facial looks and height and personality and lah lah lah... .. SOo, does all this apply to the guys too? Hope to receive somesort of favourable answers..

Paige

Post by Paige » Thu, 21 Jul 2005 9:47 am

Anonymous wrote:
Paige wrote:
Angelynn_belle wrote:Ya, i agreed, i'm 158cm but was measured at 156cm... of because, i was told to leave then.

I agree with you Angelynn_belle, cause I had experience before for the intake last year April I think? I was actually shortlisted, when I went there, they measured my height, and it was 156cm and the lady ask me to leave on the spot.. :cry:
Hi Paige

U mind telling me your actual height? If u mind, it's ok ya..Cuz I'm thinking since I can't even get thru the height measurement with my height, I might as well don't go for the interview... :?
Hi Guest,

I'm 1.58m.