Singapore Expats

Job for a mechanical engineer

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Hunter

Job for a mechanical engineer

Post by Hunter » Sun, 08 Aug 2004 10:55 am

Hi, I am looking for a job in the mechanical engineering field here in Singapore. Currently I am working as a technical superintendent for a dredging company. Since dredging vessels are complicated vessels with a big variety of equipment am I known with all kinds of industry, machining, hydraulic, pneumatic and all other kind of equipment you find on ships. Now I like to enlarge my experience, but not as customer anymore. I like to be more in designing or machining business, not necessarily related to shipping. If you are looking (or knows somebody who is looking) for a technical guy with a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, 4 years of international width orientated working experience, then please drop a reply or send a mail to [email protected]

engallstar

looking for an engineering school

Post by engallstar » Wed, 01 Sep 2004 4:44 am

you may want to consider enhancing your resume by returning to school for an engineering degree. check out the website to find a reputable university.

All Engineering Schools (http://www.allengineeringschools.com) is a complete online guide to engineering education and careers. We strive to be the finest resource available, allowing students to compare schools, contact them, read common questions and answers, and ask questions.