Singapore Expats

vinegar for slimming

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
curious gurl

vinegar for slimming

Post by curious gurl » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 3:02 pm

I been hearing a lot about this vinegar that is good for slimming and skin,anyone tried any types of vinegar before?is it really effective?pls share your experience here.thank you :)

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: vinegar for slimming??

Post by ksl » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 5:56 pm

curious gurl wrote:I been hearing a lot about this vinegar that is good for slimming and skin,anyone tried any types of vinegar before?is it really effective?pls share your experience here.thank you :)
The proof is in he scientific research noble prize winner Addolf Krebs 1953

read the link on metabolism http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Adolf_Krebs Citric acid cyle includes apple vinegar, orange vinegar,, lemon vinegar it not only increases metabolic burn rate, but enhances your immune system and protects you against virus attacks and bacteria.

MorningGlory

Post by MorningGlory » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 9:57 pm

Ive just eaten a whole tube of fruit pastilles and half a packet of M& Ms..now can i drink the vinegar and lose some weight? ( i can just hear those bricks coming my way!! ) :?

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:29 pm

MorningGlory wrote:Ive just eaten a whole tube of fruit pastilles and half a packet of M& Ms..now can i drink the vinegar and lose some weight? ( i can just hear those bricks coming my way!! ) :?
Sorry to disappoint you, no bricks i'm afraid!!!

I've also just had a ltr of ice cream, with vinegar topping, undiluted of course, it was really great.

Drinking vinegar, is in fact an aid to slimming, it just guarantees to burn more calories, it doesn't guarantee you lose weight.

But I do recall one time I had effective slimming tablets from my doctor, Not that I was very fat, But i played on the fact the other medicine, he gave me was making me fat and depressed.

I lost 1kg per week, but he warned me they would speed up my heart beat, in fact they were, kind of amphetamins I guess. He refused to give me more, because of the dangers involved.

Vinegar naturally stimulates the metabolism, and breaks down the fat and cholesterol. Proven to lower high blood pressure and if you do a search on the net, you will also see it is very good for stage 2 diabetics.

Personally you can eat what you like, like I do, I still drink the vinegar 4 or 5 times a day, because of many other health benefits, when compared to Coke, 7up, pepsi, and other drinks. It's really a no contest.

Vinegar acetic acid Vs Cokes Phosphuric acid, I know what I prefer! But that is my opinion, and of course you are entitled to yours! See no bricks!

Uh_huh
Regular
Regular

Post by Uh_huh » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:33 pm

Here are my bricks.

Vinegar Rocks!!

Vinegar reduced water retention, made me poop black goo and I really did slim down (possibly due to the reduced water in me).
Of course I'm insane, thats because I'm a freaking genius.
So you and you and you, get out of my mind!

VENI VIDI VICI
VENGENCE IS MINE!!!!

BumbleBeeBee

Post by BumbleBeeBee » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:42 am

I still cant find this stuff :( Have tried looking in a few NTUCs but no joy ...anyone can give me a clue where to find?

Post by Guest » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 1:24 am

BumbleBeeBee wrote:I still cant find this stuff :( Have tried looking in a few NTUCs but no joy ...anyone can give me a clue where to find?
Yes it is in 38 NTUC stores, you will find it under Asian drinks, the price is 14.90 for a 600ml bottle. You must dilute with water, recommended ratio 5 to 1, or mix to the taste you prefer.

If you still cannot find, contact www.drinkinvinegar.com to purchase direct from them, they deliver if you spend a certain amount.

It appears the poster above was detoxing, but didn't know it. If you are on detoxing with drinking vinegar, make sure you also drink plenty of water. Orange and Aloe Vera may send you to the toilet more frequently for the first couple of hours, due to the detoxing process.

You are not meant to lose weight through detox, so drink plenty of fluids, or you may dehydrate. Apple, lemon, plumb, will detox you over a longer period of time, So you will not be running to the toilet.

guesswho

Post by guesswho » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 2:10 pm

How about bratts organic apple cider vinegar?anyone tried this before?

vinegaraddict

Post by vinegaraddict » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 4:33 pm

guesswho wrote:How about bratts organic apple cider vinegar?anyone tried this before?

don't ya mean braggs,it is rough, full of sediment taste not so good compared to the one drinkingvinegar.com have on sale.

The difference is that the Taiwan brand is specially brewed for health, and drinking, I have even drink it neat without water, taste is hen how, with Sorghum fruit vinegars, the finest you can get.

Did ya know it takes 300kgs of apples to get 1ltr of concentrate, no wonder it's expensive, and it goes to alcohol first, wa! then vinegar