Singapore Expats

depression

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Angra

depression

Post by Angra » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 7:13 pm

Hi!

I've been married for about 2 months. But whenever I have sex with my partner, I'm hit in my face 'cause my dick is rather small and much too short. It's about just over 2 inches long. She's always laughing at this events and I'm quite depressed 'cause of my weakness. And I'm worried about her possible choice on another man for sex. I'd like to satisfy her in bed but I've no idea. And I've ever applied some ointments but they could show no development. I'm quite depressed by this. Can you guide me to a nice and effective solution?

Thanks,
waiting for your kind advice.

yours sincerely,
Angra

English Gent
Regular
Regular

Post by English Gent » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 8:01 pm

Start drinking heavily.

H
Looking to meet or chat with interesting woman from all over...and eat them.

Angra

depression

Post by Angra » Mon, 11 Jul 2005 1:44 pm

Hello!

I have presented the problem I've encountered. And I'm waiting for the appropriate advice. Please be kind to me.

Thanks again.

Yours sincerely,

Angra

sympathy

size too small

Post by sympathy » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:03 pm

Hi,

I did hear before that you can get surgery done before to make your penis longer. I have a friend who from China drinks this herbal wine, and he claims that not only does his sex drive increases, it also increases in size.

If you are really really keen, I can ask him and he can order some for you and ship it to you here.

let me know what your email is, and I wil email you the details.

regards,

Uh_huh
Regular
Regular

Re: size too small

Post by Uh_huh » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 4:11 pm

I usually cook "earthen pot" indian meat curry when I to put in late nights and ride like a wild stallion. I eat a pot of it.

To me, that works.
Of course I'm insane, thats because I'm a freaking genius.
So you and you and you, get out of my mind!

VENI VIDI VICI
VENGENCE IS MINE!!!!

Uh_huh
Regular
Regular

Post by Uh_huh » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 7:53 pm

Then start drinking heavily....
Of course I'm insane, thats because I'm a freaking genius.
So you and you and you, get out of my mind!

VENI VIDI VICI
VENGENCE IS MINE!!!!

Post by Guest » Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:27 am

sorry to hear that, and i believe everybody here
in this forum read your post in seriously
looking for ways to solve your manhood
prob. i'm sorry i've not exprience it myself
hence do not knw how to help you but i heard of
some musculine herbal extract essential for
appliction on your body accupoint to enchance
your stamina and increase the num of times
sexually. test in lab proven safe for usage
and approve by Spring singapore.
why not give it a try, anyway it would die.
[email protected]

kansah
Regular
Regular

Post by kansah » Fri, 15 Jul 2005 3:11 pm

you could go to a cosmetic surgeon and ask them what can be done.

any herbal extract of any plant won't be able to solve your problem. and even if you do find the "magical potion", you will need to wait many miserable years waiting for your family jewels to grow.
Think of the solution; not the problem.

Post by Guest » Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:14 am

Maybe you're right cause am not a doctor and never stress
that the herbal sure work.
but something puzzles me? how do ppl like our parents
gen survive w/o these westen method in their time?
Our ancestal came from china, my body flows chinese blood
and i trust that our chinese medcine works wonder than any westen
science. Just my opinion. the way you put it is that cosmetic method
really works(w/o side effects), i dont agree.
if you happen to read newpaper , all over the world doctor/prof are
studying the magical well being in TCM(Traditional Chinese Medcine)
i think it not something new to the rest of the bro/sis in ths forum.
right? i still stress on 1 point which is i never say my recommend method
sure work, if it can help why not give it a try?

kansah
Regular
Regular

Post by kansah » Sat, 16 Jul 2005 1:06 pm

I didn't say herbal remedies or the tribal method of medicine doesn't work at all, nor did I say that cosmetic surgery doesn't have any side effects. i advised him to consult a cosmetic surgeon because he seemed (to me)like he wants the results right away. That's all.
Think of the solution; not the problem.

YF

Post by YF » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 4:05 am

Maybe you can make up for it in other ways? Both emotionally and physically. Make her take you for the whole package. I know it's easy for someone to say when they are not in your shoes.

This includes spending more time going down on her (Identify the g-spot) Use some toys and experiement. I know a couple of friends who are not really well endowed but they are very kinky and the girls really responded to that. Trust me, they don't have any problems! As well it may help if she is on top and you thrust your pelvis forward squeezing your but cheeks, that will push it out more.

Another thing to think of is that just because she is laughing, doesn't mean she doesn't like you--or it--maybe she just thinks its cute. I guess you have to ask yourself if you are satisfying her, and I don't just mean with size. So much of sex has to do with whats going on in your head. Obviously if she stayed with you after the first time, she can't be all that put off by it. Think of this as an opportunity to be better than the next guy at something else -- again, be a better overall package and those things will be overlooked.

M_KK

Post by M_KK » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:34 pm

I agree with YF. It's the whole package. For most women, it's the combination of both the mind and the physical. As it has been said, the brain is the largest sex organ. Do you know that it is even possible for women to have an orgasm without even having actual sex? If the man can get into their minds and tease and tantalize and make love to their minds, believe me, the whole body orgasm sensation then is amazing.

Romance her, tease her, tantalize her... make her feel like the sexiest and most desirable woman on earth and she's yours. Most women need that emotional intimacy to be able to enjoy making love with their partners. If you can provide that emotional intimacy, there is no need to fear that she'll go elsewhere.

As for the other part of the equation, using certain positions help those who have a smaller penis. Woman on top is one of them, and riding high with man on top is another. Other positions are a lot more challenging, I have to agree. There are such things as penis extensions that you can put on. Some adult toy websites sell these. They have one inch and 3 inch extenders that you put on top of the penis and it's strap on behind the balls. With this extender, the other positions are more possible. The other alternative, which means less physical pleasure for you but more emotional satisfaction, is for you to use a strap on dildo on her instead.

The key is to experiment and explore what works best for both of you, but keep it light. It'll be easy to get depressed if the positions don't work out but you just have to be playful and keep experimenting or exploring. Dildos and vibrators and other vibrating things are great fun too.

One last piece of advice.... though sex is an important component in the marriage, it's just as important that the other aspects of the marriage is taken care of..... be her best friend, her confidante, her support and pillar as well. There are plenty of marriage books out there that can help. The one I like the most is called 'The New Couple'.

Good luck.

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”