Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
FoxyG

Post by FoxyG » Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:47 am

right on guest...keep up the good work! regards

FoxyG

Post by FoxyG » Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:49 am

That's so sad you're leaving this thread :cry: , please return back soon! :wink:

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Fri, 15 Jul 2005 1:00 am

FoxyG wrote:That's so sad you're leaving this thread :cry: , please return back soon! :wink:

FoxyG, he'll return, cheer up. Are you a cabin crew hopeful? Did you send in your application?

Post by Guest » Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:15 pm

jaymee wrote:
JaS wrote:jaymee, If I Were U, I'd Be In Formal With Waterproof Makeup, Just In Case
Best Of Luck!
hey JaS, i will surely do that! cant risk looking like a unglam racoon... don't know if i can even get to the water confidence stage as i have scars on my ankle... can someone tell me if the beautician actually check the feet/leg? if yes, to wat extent do they do so? thanx!
Hi Jaymee! Hows the swimming and kebaya test? =D

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:09 pm

Hmm, looks like everyone else left with Guest and his funny pictures.

Post by Guest » Sat, 16 Jul 2005 2:12 am

Hey Shopaholic,
I am still here. Another SQ Cabin Crew hopeful. Just hope that this thread stays on cos there are lots of useful information here.

Cheers All,
Stonekool

Nisha

Haha

Post by Nisha » Sat, 16 Jul 2005 3:52 am

Funny Fella.. Guest.. you're OK. Do continue with ya inspirational jokes. And don't worry about all these "seeu hei" fellas.. or they're just up their a*ss.. especially Miss shopaholic.. hehe. ..

shopaholic

Re: Haha

Post by shopaholic » Sat, 16 Jul 2005 1:42 pm

Nisha wrote:Funny Fella.. Guest.. you're OK. Do continue with ya inspirational jokes. And don't worry about all these "seeu hei" fellas.. or they're just up their a*ss.. especially Miss shopaholic.. hehe. ..
:?: :!:

Post by Guest » Sat, 16 Jul 2005 4:16 pm

shopaholic wrote:
Nisha wrote:Funny Fella.. Guest.. you're OK. Do continue with ya inspirational jokes. And don't worry about all these "seeu hei" fellas.. or they're just up their a*ss.. especially Miss shopaholic.. hehe. ..
Shopaholic, lets ignore all the rubbish and continue with the topic of this thread...

Update us abt yurself? :)

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Sat, 16 Jul 2005 6:11 pm

Anonymous wrote:
shopaholic wrote:
Shopaholic, lets ignore all the rubbish and continue with the topic of this thread...

No news from SIA yet. Sigh. The thing is, I don't even know if they have started sending out invites because nobody ever post here anymore. What about you Guest? When does your training start? :D

goh

Post by goh » Sat, 16 Jul 2005 8:45 pm

Hi Shopaholic,

Have read the previous pages although didnt make any remark. Just be more patient. All the best to you!!!! :D

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Sat, 16 Jul 2005 9:06 pm

goh wrote:Hi Shopaholic,

Have read the previous pages although didnt make any remark. Just be more patient. All the best to you!!!! :D

BIG KISS. thanks Goh :P

Paige

Post by Paige » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:42 am

shopaholic wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
shopaholic wrote: :?: :!:

No news from SIA yet. Sigh. The thing is, I don't even know if they have started sending out invites because nobody ever post here anymore. What about you Guest? When does your training start? :D
Hi Shopaholic, I'm still around too... I'm also hoping to receive SQ invites too... :)

M

Post by M » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 9:50 am

Anyone knows if the last round interview is a mixture for both girls and boys? :roll:

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 3:19 pm

Hey Piage! Lovely to see you, how've u been? What's the 411??

M - no idea )=. Is this your 3rd and final round of interview? When will it be? Keep me updated k, and good luck!