Singapore Expats

The First Affair

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

The First Affair

Post by Carpe Diem » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:46 am

A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house, where they made passionate love all afternoon.

Exhausted from the wild sex, they fell asleep, awakening around 8:00 PM. As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Mystified, she nonetheless complied. He slipped into his shoes and drove home.

"Where have you been?" demanded his wife when he entered the house.

"Darling, I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary and we've been having sex all afternoon. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until eight o'clock."

The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You lying bastard! You've been playing golf!"
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

stefania
Chatter
Chatter

Post by stefania » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 9:37 am

Somehow i feel sad reading this joke.

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Post by Carpe Diem » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 9:45 am

Don't take it seriously, it's just a joke. I think there is already enough s..t on this forum to make you worried about this...

stefania
Chatter
Chatter

Post by stefania » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 9:50 am

I'm not too bothered by what else happens on this forums because people who have nothing to do will always find a way to annoy others. ;) On the side note, i have a relative who's in hospital for being clinically depressed after finding her husband in bed with his secretary. Maybe that explains why i feel sad. Anyway carpe diem!

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Post by Carpe Diem » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 9:56 am

Sorry about that...
Try to find good jokes for your relative, excellent therapy by the way.

stefania
Chatter
Chatter

Post by stefania » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:00 am

She responds to nothing at the moment. Thanks anyway.

G2005

Post by G2005 » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 8:38 pm

stefania wrote:I'm not too bothered by what else happens on this forums because people who have nothing to do will always find a way to annoy others. ;) On the side note, i have a relative who's in hospital for being clinically depressed after finding her husband in bed with his secretary. Maybe that explains why i feel sad. Anyway carpe diem!
Im very sorry to hear about this. Her reaction is understandable, she must be very distressed. I hope the husband reads this site, he should read the article on Emotional Rape and abuse.

Post by Guest » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 8:53 pm

[quote="stefania"]I'm not too bothered by what else happens on this forums because people who have nothing to do will always find a way to annoy others. ;) On the side note, i have a relative who's in hospital for being clinically depressed after finding her husband in bed with his secretary. Maybe that explains why i feel sad. Anyway carpe diem![/quot

Grow up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. It is not the first time anyone has had an affair with their secretary, for heavens sake.

If anythingn you should be sympathisizing with women who get entangled with this sort of set up :roll:

stefania
Chatter
Chatter

Post by stefania » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 9:40 am

Erm you grow up before you choose to reply like the moronic guest you are. I didn't say i feel sorry for myself, in fact i feel sorry for you. Poor, poor guest, god help you.

Libby

Post by Libby » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 3:58 pm

stefania wrote:Erm you grow up before you choose to reply like the moronic guest you are. I didn't say i feel sorry for myself, in fact i feel sorry for you. Poor, poor guest, god help you.
Stiffler, Your post implies you have a very narrow mind indeed. It shows that you are only capable of feeling sorry for yourself.

Stop this self pity and grow up. I hope to receive a little bit more mature response from you in the future!!!

What an imbecile!!! :roll:

I am definitely going to pray to God to show you some mercy in my prayers today. I am also going to ask Him to teach you to show some COMPASSION towards others and draw you out of your tiny little SHELL.

May God Bless!!!

Please do not take this personally.

stefania
Chatter
Chatter

Post by stefania » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 7:32 pm

Irrelevant post, don't know me, outta here.

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Post by Carpe Diem » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 7:35 pm

Hey hold on, this is MY post and it's meant for joking, not insulting!

Non mais...

Post by Guest » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 8:27 pm

stefania wrote:Irrelevant post, don't know me, outta here.

C'est la vie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Appaa ibey so c'est ??????

:D