Singapore Expats

Aerobics Classes

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Carolking

Aerobics Classes

Post by Carolking » Mon, 11 Jul 2005 8:14 pm

I have been living in Singapore for 9 months now and with the change in diet i am rapidly putting on weight.
I used to go to aerobics classes back in the UK, does anyone know where i can go to aerobics classes without having to join an expensive gym?

Thanks in advance.

antoni lenoble

Re: Aerobics Classes

Post by antoni lenoble » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 4:07 pm

Carolking wrote:I have been living in Singapore for 9 months now and with the change in diet i am rapidly putting on weight.
I used to go to aerobics classes back in the UK, does anyone know where i can go to aerobics classes without having to join an expensive gym?

Thanks in advance.
well my dear friend, truth is in Singapore you will have to sign up for a year at least to benefit the fitness classes...Some private gyms may offer you some alternatives, but usually they are too small to handle fitness or aerobics class. If you have friends that already signed up, they all have a week free to offer, and you could try that even if a week is short! If you are keen to try Power Stretching, you should contact us at www.lenobleonline.com GOOD LUCK