Singapore Expats

Sleeping Disorder

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Sleepy

Sleeping Disorder

Post by Sleepy » Fri, 03 Jun 2005 7:15 am

I've been having continous sleeping disorder for over a period of a few months. Intitially started off with using the electric-magnetic foot massager which triggered my nerves. Never had proper sleep since then.

Anyone with similar experiences? Otherwise, how did you overcome your sleeping disorder? :oops:

Post by Guest » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:11 am

Firstly, you will need to look at the causes..why are you unable to sleep well. Is it the environment your are in? anxious about something? Our body functions at its optimun when we rest enough (not stressed out), eat the right stuff, go for a walk or jog or go for a swim..have some fresh air...helps to relax your body.
Taking medication is only a short term solution. Maybe a change of life style may help or take a holiday.
All the best
Bernard @ www.professionalnetworkers.com/6020069.html

Heal thy

Post by Heal thy » Sat, 09 Jul 2005 6:34 pm

Hi,

I used to have this problem especially near every month end where lots of closing figures to be reported. Till last May, my friend introduced me to her showroom I tried their new products. Amasingly, I felt so relaxed till then.......beside I manage to get my sleep easily, with the same a amount of sleep hours, woke up fresher than the past.

Contact her if you are interested to tried or find out more.......Celes 94516098

Stress

Post by Stress » Sat, 09 Jul 2005 6:37 pm

Maybe i can recommended u a friends of mine whom is a doctor, you can contact her @ 94326407. She have cured me frm sleeping disorders.

Stress

Post by Stress » Sat, 09 Jul 2005 6:40 pm

Oh.. sorry her name is catherine. Hope she can help u with yr problems