Singapore Expats

lightening melesma and dark skin

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
depressed

lightening melesma and dark skin

Post by depressed » Thu, 07 Jul 2005 6:38 pm

there are so many expensive products for melesma but I think I will go bankrupt now. can smeone advise a good skin lightening cream? i was reading on teh skincarerx forum that this one from www.whiterskin.com is suppsoed to be good. But I have not tried it. or can you say anything about C2? I am planning on trying this next.

Post by Guest » Fri, 08 Jul 2005 6:41 pm

Hi there,
I think you will like this! I am aware of a product that has proven independent tests and I was introduced to the product by a friend who has extremely sensitive skin. I have been amazed at the results. Call contact# below for more info or just reply to this message.

Shevonne

angie13low

Post by angie13low » Fri, 15 Jul 2005 1:37 pm

Hi

Why dont you try Vit C Facial Treatment at my beautician's salon at Eastwood Ctr (along Bedok Road), Tel: 62463960. They are using fully Dermalogical products.

According to my beautician, they use pure Vit C from Japan for this treatment. I tried once recently and true enough it was amazing.
Now they have trial price for this treatment at only $88, very worth it.
If you can , give it a try ... Guarantee you see immediate lightening of the pigment just after one session.

You can call them for more details. There are Bus #10 or #14 to reach there.

Hope you will like it.

skim

Post by skim » Fri, 15 Jul 2005 6:58 pm

this is not an answer to your question but I just want to know what the f*ck is the whole obssession about skin whitening??? Hell, I use tanning oil as a regular moisturizer!

lightening the melasma, I can understand but the quest for over-all whitening is something I would never be able to put my finger into...