Singapore Expats

Spr appeal status pending to withdrawn

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Tuhin payel

Spr appeal status pending to withdrawn

Post by Tuhin payel » Wed, 18 Aug 2021 2:27 am

:cry: dear all my frnds ,
I applied my Spr 01/11/2019 under my spouse sponsor and ica requested for additional documents 4 month 20 days later ,
we have submitted within 10 Days & after 1 month of submission it was rejected

Than i appealed my SPR 10/12/2020 , it was pending for 8 months than we email to MP for recommendation letter and mp secretery call us and ask us few Quistion & we answered and mp secretery told us that they will sent email same day .
when I check status again around 10pm today it Showing ( WITHDRAWN)

Can anyone kindly pls read my Content and advise me pls

Little about Myself

I holding EP
114k salary yearly
Position - director
100% shareholder

My Ep still valid for 1 year +
Mailing address didn’t change
Didn’t recived any mail or email
For additional documents

My wife singapore SC
she also director for one company

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Re: Spr appeal status pending to withdrawn

Post by PNGMK » Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:32 am

Your race is the most important factor. If you're an Indian it will be tough
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 18 Aug 2021 12:34 pm

Did you come to Singapore to work for your current employer? If so, is your company here and named under the CECA Trade Agreement? I'm assuming you are working for an Indian Company based on your email address. If you were transferred here under the CECA agreement, then in all likelihood, ICA has discovered this and marrying a local, regardless of her ethnicity, it's doubtful that you will enjoy any success. I believe one of the arrangements of the CECA agreement with India is that any employee transferred here will not be allowed to apply for PR or SGC unless they return to India, leave the company and get another job with another firm here in Singapore.

Can you fill us in on your story and let me know what info I have is correct/incorrect? We cannot help if you cannot give us the required data.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Tuhin payel

Post by Tuhin payel » Wed, 18 Aug 2021 1:27 pm

I own this company and I came here 13 years back as work permit holder

Tuhin payel

Post by Tuhin payel » Wed, 18 Aug 2021 1:49 pm

Hi new update - now it’s showing pending with new application number and today date 🤦🏻‍♂️

smoulder
Editor
Editor

Post by smoulder » Wed, 18 Aug 2021 1:54 pm

Your story looks quite similar to what someone else had posted earlier - the person in question was from Bangladesh, owned a company which if I recall correctly was a supplier for manpower for the construction industry and also married to an older Singaporean woman. Salary range around the same as what you have stated. Are you the same person or just coincidentally share some similarities?

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 18 Aug 2021 2:18 pm

Hey smoulder, good memory! Yeah, I remember that one now! a fair bit of similarity I must say. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. If I remember she was something like almost 20 years older that him, right? Don't think I'd bet against you! :lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Tuhin payel

Post by Tuhin payel » Wed, 18 Aug 2021 3:09 pm

No , it’s not me

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 18 Aug 2021 3:29 pm

smoulder wrote:
Wed, 18 Aug 2021 1:54 pm
Your story looks quite similar to what someone else had posted earlier - the person in question was from Bangladesh, owned a company which if I recall correctly was a supplier for manpower for the construction industry and also married to an older Singaporean woman. Salary range around the same as what you have stated. Are you the same person or just coincidentally share some similarities?
Tuhin payel wrote:
Wed, 18 Aug 2021 3:09 pm
No , it’s not me
viewtopic.php?t=135569&hilit=payel#p825468

Yes, Payel, it is you. Using a different email address but same name email name. And my prognosis is the same as it was a year ago. - moderator

Thanks for the clue, smoulder. Took a while to find it but find it, I did! :lol: :mrgreen:

smoulder
Editor
Editor

Post by smoulder » Wed, 18 Aug 2021 4:18 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Wed, 18 Aug 2021 3:29 pm
smoulder wrote:
Wed, 18 Aug 2021 1:54 pm
Tuhin payel wrote:
Wed, 18 Aug 2021 3:09 pm
No , it’s not me
viewtopic.php?t=135569&hilit=payel#p825468

Yes, Payel, it is you. Using a different email address but same name email name. And my prognosis is the same as it was a year ago. - moderator

Thanks for the clue, smoulder. Took a while to find it but find it, I did! :lol: :mrgreen:
Why post under a new user ID and then claim its not him - this itself looks pretty suspicious. If posting here raises suspicion, imagine what kind of suspicious behavior has been exhibited to the ICA which is raising red flags to the reviewing officer.

Tuhin payel

Post by Tuhin payel » Thu, 26 Aug 2021 2:23 am

Uuuuuu

Tuhin payel

You

Post by Tuhin payel » Thu, 26 Aug 2021 2:24 am

Uuuuuu

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 26 Aug 2021 11:40 am

:lol: Bingo! :cool: :P

smoulder
Editor
Editor

Post by smoulder » Thu, 26 Aug 2021 11:58 am

?

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 26 Aug 2021 12:07 pm

smoulder wrote:
Thu, 26 Aug 2021 11:58 am
?
smoulder, he deleted his last two posts in the wee hours of the morning last night. The reason he didn't delete the rest is when I made my last post, I locked all of his previous posts so they could not be edited and/or deleted as he did the last two. By only locking the individual posts, it allows him to continue to post if he wants to and also allows others to post in the thread as well. Good call on your part. Thanks. I vaguely remember him but it didn't register with me at the time.