Singapore Expats

PR application miss out 1 of the qualification

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
HODL

PR application miss out 1 of the qualification

Post by HODL » Wed, 30 Jun 2021 6:06 pm

Hi, anyone here experienced missing out a qualification during the application ?
basically i listed my primary, secondary and university (left out my diploma from a local polytechnic).

I emailed them and they replied :
"
Do allow us to clarify that applicants will not be able to make any amendment or add in information/documents once an application has already been submitted online.

Notwithstanding the above, you may furnish the mentioned documents in PDF via this email.
"
anyone know what it means ?
says cannot amend and cannot add info. but still can send ?
quite confuse.

Thanks!

Ignorant1
Regular
Regular

Re: PR application miss out 1 of the qualification

Post by Ignorant1 » Wed, 30 Jun 2021 8:00 pm

HODL wrote:
Wed, 30 Jun 2021 6:06 pm
Hi, anyone here experienced missing out a qualification during the application ?
basically i listed my primary, secondary and university (left out my diploma from a local polytechnic).

I emailed them and they replied :
"
Do allow us to clarify that applicants will not be able to make any amendment or add in information/documents once an application has already been submitted online.

Notwithstanding the above, you may furnish the mentioned documents in PDF via this email.
"
anyone know what it means ?
says cannot amend and cannot add info. but still can send ?
quite confuse.

Thanks!
You nailed it !

Can not amend the submitted application - amend by definition means add, subtract information to “submitted application “

Can send email - yes

ICA is telling you that we will consider it even if you missed out while submitting application on the site .

Best of luck with your application!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: PR application miss out 1 of the qualification

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 30 Jun 2021 8:23 pm

HODL is applying for PR???!!!!????!! :-k ](*,) #-o

"Notwithstanding the above, you may furnish the mentioned documents in PDF via this email."

How clear can it be made?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers