Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
PL

Rhinopasty

Post by PL » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:20 pm

any good advises for doing job nose "rhinopasty" to higher the nose couse i 've a flat nose......

KooK

Post by KooK » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 1:15 pm

Hey Guest(Rabbit),
Why Martin Huang for rhinoplasty? Who else are u considering in Spore? What is the price range like? I had previous non-evasive surgery by Dr Wu, was thinking of getting the procedure done by him, but want to scout around for other options. :o

candy_t

Post by candy_t » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 9:53 pm

Anonymous wrote:
candy_t wrote:
Anonymous wrote:can anybody plz intro me a good yet affordable rhinoplasty surgeon in singapore?
i really want a fine nose job done in SG soon.

my budget is around 3-4k.. any suggestions? thanks!
Heard Dr. Martin Huang at paragon is great in skill with regards to rhinoplasty.

If facin budget constraint or the surgeon's skill is ur concern (which are my 2 big issues before mine was done) then how abt goin to thai for the job?? With the quotes fm Yan Hee, the airlines and the 2-stars hotel, I'd worked out the cost to be less than SGD1,500! But the actual cost for all, which included my surgery + 8 nights' stay + room svc most of the time + cab fares: airport-hotel-YH-hotel-YH-airport,etc worked out to an additional 300+!

Only main prob if u r an employee: if u can hv ur 9 days' leave approved! :wink:
thx a lot for ur reply, my concerns is exactly the same as urs.. i wld like to know more abt ur thai visit. can i know who did ur surgery, and are u satisfied with it? wat are the ways i can contact the surgeon? thanks again.

i heard abt martin huang too, but i think he will go beyond my budget.
Mine's done by surgeon Dr. Sukit Worathamrong M.D. His email [email protected]

Alternatively u can enquire thru d hospital cust svc officer by name of Mr. Nomar, a very friendly and well-organised guy via this email: [email protected]

Nomar wld b d one to arrange appointmt for ya or u can ask him all ques or $ u need to know.

All d best!

tubby

Re: breast implant

Post by tubby » Wed, 06 Jul 2005 12:21 am

dove wrote:
coralreefs wrote::oops: been feeling lack of confidence somehow due to having small breasts and am blaming my failed relationships to it. I know some people talked about inner beauty etc but really, is that true? I am quite attractive, slim and in general a lucky girl, apart from that. Has anyone had breast implants and did it work?
Hi there I am also thinking about having BA,had gone to 2 ps and still looking around.I am totally flat due to breastfeeding ,still cant find someone I can trust .I had heard so much about tailand ps.but over here so few can do good job.I did double eyelid at sgh and it came out terrible.I had to redo it 2 times .!!!I am afraid to go there again maybe if someone had got good result there I may consider.if you are thinkg of doing breast implant ,we can go together....really I mean it because is scary to go alone..... :cry: hope to hear from you.
email [email protected]
Hi Dove! do u mind telling me who did ur eyelids at sgh? was thinking of going to do my eyelids there too...ur feedback wld be helpful...

Post by Guest » Wed, 06 Jul 2005 11:48 am

Hi,tubby.well,I guess I should let you know,Dr Vincent yeow.opps.no bad intention,I believe he is a good ps but for my case very unfornate.I heard many good things about him and his work.really no hard feelings.

Post by Guest » Wed, 06 Jul 2005 11:50 am

Anonymous wrote:Hi,tubby.well,I guess I should let you know,Dr Vincent yeow.opps.no bad intention,I believe he is a good ps but for my case very unfornate.I heard many good things about him and his work.really no hard feelings.
When I visited him, he didn't give very good, or should I say detailed advice. He seemed to be very preoccupied with his own work. Perhaps maybe bcos he's the senior consultant. I didn't go back to him again.

Pink^

Re: ps in korea

Post by Pink^ » Wed, 06 Jul 2005 4:37 pm

Hi

i have done PS in korea but the result is not satisfying .. im so upset and don't know which surgeon to trust anymore. Maybe japan is good for PS. Any recommendation for nose surgery?
Anonymous wrote:
pink wrote:
BoA wrote:im also thinking of going to the Korean guy, anyone has any previous experience with him? I may go to Korea this summer, so pls contact me thru icq:178159698 if u r interested
Hi Boa,

Im thinking of doing a rhinoplasty in Korea. Do you want to go together ?
I don't want to go to foreign country by myself. Anyone else want to go to korea for surgery, please PM me.

Hi,pink ,
read ur mail here , I'm that one also thinking to do my nose job in korea.
how can i contarct u??? my email address : leenianyee @yahoo.com.sg

KooK

Post by KooK » Wed, 06 Jul 2005 5:17 pm

Pink, can u share with us what went wrong? Would think Korea is the best place to go for a PS. :? Are u considering a surgeon in Spore?

PL

realy so doing rhinoplasty in Yan Yee Hospital???

Post by PL » Wed, 06 Jul 2005 6:42 pm

candy_t wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
candy_t wrote: Heard Dr. Martin Huang at paragon is great in skill with regards to rhinoplasty.

If facin budget constraint or the surgeon's skill is ur concern (which are my 2 big issues before mine was done) then how abt goin to thai for the job?? With the quotes fm Yan Hee, the airlines and the 2-stars hotel, I'd worked out the cost to be less than SGD1,500! But the actual cost for all, which included my surgery + 8 nights' stay + room svc most of the time + cab fares: airport-hotel-YH-hotel-YH-airport,etc worked out to an additional 300+!

Only main prob if u r an employee: if u can hv ur 9 days' leave approved! :wink:
thx a lot for ur reply, my concerns is exactly the same as urs.. i wld like to know more abt ur thai visit. can i know who did ur surgery, and are u satisfied with it? wat are the ways i can contact the surgeon? thanks again.

i heard abt martin huang too, but i think he will go beyond my budget.
Mine's done by surgeon Dr. Sukit Worathamrong M.D. His email [email protected]

Alternatively u can enquire thru d hospital cust svc officer by name of Mr. Nomar, a very friendly and well-organised guy via this email: [email protected]

Nomar wld b d one to arrange appointmt for ya or u can ask him all ques or $ u need to know.

All d best!

PL

Re: ps in korea

Post by PL » Wed, 06 Jul 2005 6:46 pm

Pink^ wrote:Hi

i have done PS in korea but the result is not satisfying .. im so upset and don't know which surgeon to trust anymore. Maybe japan is good for PS. Any recommendation for nose surgery?
Anonymous wrote:
pink wrote: Hi Boa,

Im thinking of doing a rhinoplasty in Korea. Do you want to go together ?
I don't want to go to foreign country by myself. Anyone else want to go to korea for surgery, please PM me.

Hi,pink ,
read ur mail here , I'm that one also thinking to do my nose job in korea.
how can i contarct u??? my email address : leenianyee @yahoo.com.sg

Hi,pink
did u do ur rhinopasty?

txbmandy

Re: rhinoplasty

Post by txbmandy » Wed, 06 Jul 2005 7:50 pm

no prob, rabbit!

mine using silicone implant, reversible method. in case u are concern of this type of implant, risk is near zero since it's placed on top of bone.

:D
Rabbit wrote:Hi Txbman,

Glad that you got such a great result with good $!!! May I know what kind of material is used for the augmentation? artificial bone / implant, or your own cartilage? Sorry for the many questions, many thx!

Rabbit

mine's done by dr. sukit worathamrong @ yanhee hospital, located in bangkok. quality cannot be compromised by low costs but in my case, low costs does not means poor quality. in fact, i feel its great skill complemented by affordable price which makes it value for money. btw, he may advised against alarplasty if he feels it does not make your face proportionate :)
[/quote]

Post by Guest » Wed, 06 Jul 2005 10:54 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Hi,tubby.well,I guess I should let you know,Dr Vincent yeow.opps.no bad intention,I believe he is a good ps but for my case very unfornate.I heard many good things about him and his work.really no hard feelings.
When I visited him, he didn't give very good, or should I say detailed advice. He seemed to be very preoccupied with his own work. Perhaps maybe bcos he's the senior consultant. I didn't go back to him again.
so who do you go to for now?have you make up your mind?how many ps did you see?hope you found some one that will do good job for you .I heard Dr Wong at Gerengles good at eyelids.can go see him.

Rabbit

Re: rhinoplasty

Post by Rabbit » Thu, 07 Jul 2005 12:45 am

Hi Txbmandy,

Thx a lot for your reply! Am still a bit skeptical about implant, probably I should do some more research online. Thx again!

Rabbit
txbmandy wrote:no prob, rabbit!

mine using silicone implant, reversible method. in case u are concern of this type of implant, risk is near zero since it's placed on top of bone.

:D
Rabbit wrote:Hi Txbman,

Glad that you got such a great result with good $!!! May I know what kind of material is used for the augmentation? artificial bone / implant, or your own cartilage? Sorry for the many questions, many thx!

Rabbit

mine's done by dr. sukit worathamrong @ yanhee hospital, located in bangkok. quality cannot be compromised by low costs but in my case, low costs does not means poor quality. in fact, i feel its great skill complemented by affordable price which makes it value for money. btw, he may advised against alarplasty if he feels it does not make your face proportionate :)
[/quote]

Rabbit

Rhinoplasty

Post by Rabbit » Thu, 07 Jul 2005 1:46 am

Hi Kook,

So far from the 25 page of forum, there's not much bad review about Dr. Martin Huang, so I decided to go for a consultation, aim more to find out detail mechanism for all methods. But I intend to go to Japan or Korea to do the surgery.

Hi Pink,

I've seen your post in page 15 and 16, together with BoA, so who did you went for, is it Dr. Jung? What is the problem? I hope you don't mind sharing with us.

Hi BA,

Like others, I'm very very interested to know which hospital / clinic you went in Japan, pls. pls. share with us. I'm planning to get my rhino done by Sep, before cold winter time.

Many thx to all of you!
Rabbit
KooK wrote:Pink, can u share with us what went wrong? Would think Korea is the best place to go for a PS. :? Are u considering a surgeon in Singapore?

rhinoplasty

Post by Guest » Thu, 07 Jul 2005 10:19 am

has anyone heard of aquamid? where u just inject the content into areas such as nose to mke the bridge higher. heard it can last for a few years. it is very common in australia n europe, but not in singapore. Dr leslie kuek offers such service. anyone has check it out. any good?