Singapore Expats

What hair care products should I use?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Shawn90

What hair care products should I use?

Post by Shawn90 » Wed, 10 Mar 2021 3:42 pm

Shampoo, conditioner, and any in-shower products should be applied first, followed by heat protection, a volumizer or mousse, and shine serum. Then you can dry and style your hair, setting it with a gel (or similar product) and hair spray.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: What hair care products should I use?

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 10 Mar 2021 4:56 pm

tic...toc...tic...toc... - moderator
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Shawn90

Post by Shawn90 » Wed, 10 Mar 2021 5:40 pm

What's this tic...toc...tic...toc... ?

theone234

Post by theone234 » Wed, 10 Mar 2021 6:38 pm

One of the easiest ways to register your account on wwwhotmail.co.uk. Follow this guide to Sign up

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Wed, 10 Mar 2021 8:48 pm

Shawn90 wrote:
Wed, 10 Mar 2021 3:42 pm
Shampoo, conditioner, and any in-shower products should be applied first, followed by heat protection, a volumizer or mousse, and shine serum. Then you can dry and style your hair, setting it with a gel (or similar product) and hair spray.
That seems like an awful lot of work. I just shampoo my hair, condition, and occasionally do a leave in hair mask.

abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Post by abbby » Thu, 11 Mar 2021 3:33 pm

I am simple with my hair care, usually get my products at Watsons. Shampoo, conditioner and serum after wash. Nothing fancy so long as it works.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Sat, 13 Mar 2021 9:59 pm

abbby wrote:
Thu, 11 Mar 2021 3:33 pm
I am simple with my hair care, usually get my products at Watsons. Shampoo, conditioner and serum after wash. Nothing fancy so long as it works.
Over the years, I’ve found Watsons to be incredibly overpriced. Same goes for guardian, although their stuff is slightly cheaper. I suggest you look into beauty language or British essentials, they have multiple outlets throughout Singapore and the products are almost half the price compared to Watsons!