Singapore Expats

lumiere slimming centre

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
waka1

lumiere slimming centre

Post by waka1 » Mon, 04 Apr 2005 6:11 pm

has anyone ben there before? does it work? is it effective... i saw the advertisement its baseed on hand-massage.. wif ginseng and jamu...looks pretty convincing.. i wanna try it out there but really scared that it doesnt show any result.. jus like some other slimming centres sigh. pls anyone any info?? thks

truel

Re:lumiere slimming centre

Post by truel » Mon, 11 Apr 2005 7:15 pm

I don't know about that but how about trying out slenderbodyrite in Pan Pacific Orchard? For spot treatment, $399 for 30 sessions (abdomen and thighs consider two spots). If you like it, you can convert to full body lymphatic massage later but they are VERY expensive so you have to know how to negotiate. And you look for Rozy only because she is the most senior masseur and she was featured on the straits times. But all masseurs have to make sales target so expect high quote from the consultants.......
I will call lumiere to find out the price lolz

truel

Re:Slimming massage - Good one!

Post by truel » Mon, 11 Apr 2005 8:21 pm

Hi there,
Slimming centres that offer lymphatic massage (which is actually NOT anti-cellulite but rather detoxification purpose btw). If you have the money and like the ambience and for relaxation, then you can try the famous ones in Singapore that you see in the magazines or newspapers.

I found a better one. I just called this lady and they won't even sell you high price packages just to earn your money and I find it very interesting and great. The lady said she did this because she has a passion for it and their price is so reasonable! Try this website
http://www.goldwellness.com/ and spread the good news for those who seriously want to have a better body contour.

All the best!
Becky

Post by Guest » Tue, 24 May 2005 7:19 pm

Is this the one endorsed by Lina Ng (Mediaworks artiste)?

Heard that its quite good, anyone tried?

syeeken06

shud try it

Post by syeeken06 » Sat, 28 May 2005 4:04 pm

Hey eveyone... i'm just back from my slimming treatments at SLIMATRIX @ Century Square.. I was very happy with my result.. Believe it or not.. i lose 16.5 cm for my first treatment... and 1.1kg... my actual weight before treatment is 78kg... The consultant did not even try to hard sell their products to me... Laughing You shud go and give it a try... i'm very happy with my result... i'll keep u all posted after i've done my second treatment.. wish me all the best pls.... thanks :D

Post by Guest » Sun, 29 May 2005 12:54 pm

Hi all,

I had tried many slimming centres like Royal Body Perfect, Beauty Express and Cenosis. Their package are so expensive! Moreover, after the whole process, I do not see any inches lost. :cry: I am not fat. However, I got a pear shape figure. My lower part of the body seems big. Very unproportion. So ugly. The weight only drop 1-2kg after the whole process.

This time, I have stop trying all the well know slimming salon. My friend recommend me a lady who do traditional slimming at home. The method she used are different from those slimming centres like hot/cold wrap, machines etc. She uses a blanket, and then set fire on the area you want to slim down. After that, she uses something to suck your skin up. Like those accupunture, but not using needles.

This method are really good for me, I see inches lost on my thighs. Very happy that I can now fit into my tight jeans.

She stays in Bedok. Near interchange. She do it at home. Charges are very reasonable. She is very friendly too. You can negotiate the price with her if you got budget.

You can email her at : [email protected]

fairlady

Re: lumiere slimming centre

Post by fairlady » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 1:09 am

infact all ladies have cellulites problems, and slimming massage is the best solution to sovle cellulites, i have been to lumiere and i can see great improvement in my cellulites, their signature jamu was really good as it help me to curb my appetite and solve my constipation problem, go for a good one, as they do measurement every treatment.They price was not that expensive, it just cost me $1800 for 20 full body session.
waka1 wrote:has anyone ben there before? does it work? is it effective... i saw the advertisement its baseed on hand-massage.. wif ginseng and jamu...looks pretty convincing.. i want to try it out there but really scared that it doesnt show any result.. jus like some other slimming centres sigh. pls anyone any info?? thks
:o

kind advise

Post by kind advise » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 1:13 am

Just a kind reminder, i am quite uncomfortable when i know my traditional malay massage lady use their hand to clean their buttock.I quite unhygienic.I still prefer chinese ladies to do slimming massage for me.
waka1 wrote:has anyone ben there before? does it work? is it effective... i saw the advertisement its baseed on hand-massage.. wif ginseng and jamu...looks pretty convincing.. i want to try it out there but really scared that it doesnt show any result.. jus like some other slimming centres sigh. pls anyone any info?? thks

fantasy

Post by fantasy » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 8:06 pm

waka1 wrote:has anyone ben there before? does it work? is it effective... i saw the advertisement its baseed on hand-massage.. wif ginseng and jamu...looks pretty convincing.. i wanna try it out there but really scared that it doesnt show any result.. jus like some other slimming centres sigh. pls anyone any info?? thks
Everyone please DO NOT go to this slimming center at all. I went to try the trial price stated in newspaper and bought a trial package with them. I was told a staff that there is no expiry and I can go to any outlet for my treatment.

2nd time, i went and was informed that the trial i sign up with only last for 3 months and I have to finished all the 17 treatments, if not all will expired. i told the staff that i was informed that there is no expiry by another staff, Faith but this staff, Liz, informed that Faith had left company and insisted that there is a change in company policy. Ok.. nvm.. i will try to finish all by 3mths..

3rd time i went, worse. The same girl, Liz, said i am paying trial price, cannot go Orchard outlet for my treatment. Have to go to Katong outlet only. I do not want and in the end was being persuaded by 3 staffs together to sign up a package of $700. I do not want but my credit card was with them and they do not want to return it to me till i sign a package with them. I was at the reception for 1 and 1/2 hour till i cant take it and sign and take back my card

How? can anyone advise me what can i do now?