Singapore Expats Forum
 

CAN NEW PR HOLDER APPLY FOR LTVP FOR SPOUSE?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
User avatar
angelsoetanto
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 1:30 pm

CAN NEW PR HOLDER APPLY FOR LTVP FOR SPOUSE?

Post by angelsoetanto » Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:07 am

Hello, my husband is new PR holder. He just received his PR on June this year. Now i want to apply for my LTVP as his spouse, but dont have CPF statement for the past 12 months since he is new PR. Can i still apply for LTVP? or ICA will definitely reject my application?

Thank You

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2926
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Re: CAN NEW PR HOLDER APPLY FOR LTVP FOR SPOUSE?

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:10 am

angelsoetanto wrote:
Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:07 am
Hello, my husband is new PR holder. He just received his PR on June this year. Now i want to apply for my LTVP as his spouse, but dont have CPF statement for the past 12 months since he is new PR. Can i still apply for LTVP? or ICA will definitely reject my application?

Thank You
He can apply. Not an issue. ICA MAY ask for 6 months payslip, employment letter and IRAS.

User avatar
angelsoetanto
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 1:30 pm

Re: CAN NEW PR HOLDER APPLY FOR LTVP FOR SPOUSE?

Post by angelsoetanto » Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:35 am

singaporeflyer wrote:
Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:10 am
angelsoetanto wrote:
Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:07 am
Hello, my husband is new PR holder. He just received his PR on June this year. Now i want to apply for my LTVP as his spouse, but dont have CPF statement for the past 12 months since he is new PR. Can i still apply for LTVP? or ICA will definitely reject my application?

Thank You
He can apply. Not an issue. ICA MAY ask for 6 months payslip, employment letter and IRAS.
thanks for quick response, IRAS is income tax right?

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2926
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Re: CAN NEW PR HOLDER APPLY FOR LTVP FOR SPOUSE?

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:54 am

angelsoetanto wrote:
Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:35 am
singaporeflyer wrote:
Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:10 am
angelsoetanto wrote:
Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:07 am
Hello, my husband is new PR holder. He just received his PR on June this year. Now i want to apply for my LTVP as his spouse, but dont have CPF statement for the past 12 months since he is new PR. Can i still apply for LTVP? or ICA will definitely reject my application?

Thank You
He can apply. Not an issue. ICA MAY ask for 6 months payslip, employment letter and IRAS.
thanks for quick response, IRAS is income tax right?
Yes

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests