Singapore Expats

full academic transcript sufficient for EP application ??

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
hellofriday

full academic transcript sufficient for EP application ??

Post by hellofriday » Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:12 am

Hi, just wanna check. I'm still a uni student in my final term and exam results will be releasing on May 2020 where I can get my full academic transcript digitally via student portal. In the transcript pdf file, it will state the "date of conferral". May i know if this is sufficient to pass it to my employer for the EP application ?? Because the original degree cert will only be available on Aug which is the ceremony.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Re: full academic transcript sufficient for EP application ??

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:19 pm

hellofriday wrote:
Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:12 am
Hi, just wanna check. I'm still a uni student in my final term and exam results will be releasing on May 2020 where I can get my full academic transcript digitally via student portal. In the transcript pdf file, it will state the "date of conferral". May i know if this is sufficient to pass it to my employer for the EP application ?? Because the original degree cert will only be available on Aug which is the ceremony.

Where are you from? Studying in SG local uni?

hellofriday

Post by hellofriday » Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:48 pm

Msian. studied in SG poly for diploma and oversea uni now. Recently attended a couple interview via online. so wanna know the process

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:55 pm

hellofriday wrote:
Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:48 pm
Msian. studied in SG poly for diploma and oversea uni now. Recently attended a couple interview via online. so wanna know the process
Did the university give you a letter that you are eligible to work in SG if you get a Work Pass? I know local university students used to get it.

hellofriday

Post by hellofriday » Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:59 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:55 pm
hellofriday wrote:
Did the university give you a letter that you are eligible to work in SG if you get a Work Pass? I know local university students used to get it.
Nope. I'm studying in aus right now, in home campus not distance learning. gonna check with my uni to see what they can provide and want to know what MOM will accept

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 26 Mar 2020 1:38 pm

hellofriday wrote:
Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:59 pm
singaporeflyer wrote:
hellofriday wrote:
Nope. I'm studying in aus right now, in home campus not distance learning. gonna check with my uni to see what they can provide and want to know what MOM will accept
https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permi ... ligibility

Have you checked if your overseas university is in the accepted list of educational institutions?

hellofriday

Post by hellofriday » Thu, 26 Mar 2020 1:45 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
Thu, 26 Mar 2020 1:38 pm
hellofriday wrote:
Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:59 pm
singaporeflyer wrote:

https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permi ... ligibility

Have you checked if your overseas university is in the accepted list of educational institutions?
Yes it is accepted. I received TEP (has the same accepted list as EP) on 2018 when i was back for summer holiday (internship).