Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.

Re: hi

Post by Guest » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 5:29 pm

Anonymous wrote:
|Bluz| wrote:
Grace wrote: hi Catmeat and Reena,

don't worry abt your weight. i am 160cm and weight 58kg. and i got in, so don't worry. as long as u look proportional and curvy, and most impt, must be able to fit nicely in the kebaya and look nice in it.

since it is a kebaya, u must have the boobs and bums to look nice in it.
womanly curves to bring out the kebaya.

all the best with your interview. :)
Whoooo.... i guess that sort of a relief to hear. I am also plumb.. am 171cm weighing in at 66kg. Big bones and the extra weight ain't helping. hahaha... but i received my invitation for an interview on the 2nd July. I am going!! Reena, you should too. At least you have more pros weighed on ur side as you know more foreign languages.. whereas for me, english and chinese. But hey... since we are given a chance, why not!! rite?
Will be my first time to this interview..hope all things turn out right!

So exciting.... :P
phew! me too! a relief for me. i am 165cm and weight about 61kg....i am born big-boned :(

hopefully, if i pass thru the rounds and get into the kebaya round, i would be able to fill out the kebaya!

Reena, u sld go since we are given the chance to go for the interview...like what Bluz said, at least u know some foreign languages, i can only speak english and mandarin... ;)

Fated

Post by Fated » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 5:41 pm

Hi gals,

I am sick. No voice now. Chiam... dunno can make it to Sunday interview or not... sob sob...

grrl

Re: Silkair Final Interview

Post by grrl » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 6:24 pm

cheesecake wrote:
sCookies wrote:The final interview is on 5 July at 130pm. It will be the final interview and tea party. Hope to see u gals there too! :D Good Luck!!
sCookies wrote:Hey girls waiting for silkair reply. I have just gotten the final interview letter today. Good Luck to all!!

Hi Cookies,
I'm happy for you...i'll keep a lookout for my invite too...hopefully i'll get one! Please let us know when is the final interview? Tks!
Hey girls i have receive the letters too... A pretty long wait though. But still its worth it. Pls add me at [email protected]. We could contact thru msn.. Hee :oops:
I received it too..hee..but how cum theres 2 time on the letter..1530 & 1330..update me gals~ :D

JaS

Post by JaS » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 6:24 pm

Try Some Herbal Drinks Or Lozenges.. Strepsils or Pi Pa Gao?
Tk Care Gal

starlet

Re: Silkair Final Interview

Post by starlet » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 6:25 pm

Anonymous wrote:
sCookies wrote:The final interview is on 5 July at 130pm. It will be the final interview and tea party. Hope to see u gals there too! :D Good Luck!!
sCookies wrote:Hey girls waiting for silkair reply. I have just gotten the final interview letter today. Good Luck to all!!

Hi Cookies,
I'm happy for you...i'll keep a lookout for my invite too...hopefully i'll get one! Please let us know when is the final interview? Tks!
Hello ladies, I've got my letter from Silkair too!! See you ladies there!
hi girls, i got mine invitation too. Mine is at 1.30. Good luck to all of u.

silly

Post by silly » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 9:43 pm

Hi Fated, In that case, then wont meet you since you afraid will be nervous. All the best to us. In any case, you can email me at [email protected]

How about Tinkerbelle? What time is Tinkerbelle's?

Anyone has any tips as to how to stand when taking measurement so that those exactly 158 wont end up being 157.5 etc? Anyone knows if in recent times, there are people in the range of 157 who still get selected? Anyone knows whats to reason why must be 158?

starlet

Post by starlet » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 9:56 pm

silly wrote:Hi Fated, In that case, then wont meet you since you afraid will be nervous. All the best to us. In any case, you can email me at [email protected]

How about Tinkerbelle? What time is Tinkerbelle's?

Anyone has any tips as to how to stand when taking measurement so that those exactly 158 wont end up being 157.5 etc? Anyone knows if in recent times, there are people in the range of 157 who still get selected? Anyone knows whats to reason why must be 158?
hi. Any silkair crew or anyone been through e silkair final interview can give us an idea wats the interview like??? Thks!!!

cieux

Post by cieux » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:43 pm

sad girl wrote:
cieux wrote:Hi sadgirl,

i did visual communication (graphic design and advertising) when i was in poly.. haha very different from what i'm doing now rite.. actually i'm interested in consumer psychology.. more to branding and market research on consumers. So what made u want to join SIA? want to exchange email?
Hi cieux
I just want to try out. My friends applying so accompanying them ah. Hee Hee. You? Why want to join SIA? You got a bf? he allows?
hi sadgirl
same here.. jus wanna try out coz my fren is applying too. I'm not really desperate for the job but it'll be good if i'm at least given a chance to go for the interview. yep i got a bf.. he's open about the idea. UR boyfren disagree???

Paige

Post by Paige » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 12:07 am

Fated wrote:Hi gals,

I am sick. No voice now. Chiam... don't know can make it to Sunday interview or not... sob sob...
Hi Gal,
Drink more water.. Try adding lemon juice in honey water..
Good luck for your sunday interview! Cheers! :wink:

|Bluz|

Post by |Bluz| » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 12:55 am

*swaying*
another 10 hrs and 20 mins to go for the interview! All the best to all who are going for the interview this weekend!!

If you are on for 2nd July interview at 11.20am... see ya there!

This is gonna be funnnnn... hehe... :wink:

M

Post by M » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 1:33 am

|Bluz| wrote:*swaying*
another 10 hrs and 20 mins to go for the interview! All the best to all who are going for the interview this weekend!!

All the best!! :P

Karen

Post by Karen » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 1:55 am

hi Bluz,
all the best! :) and lets us knows how is goes...

Karen

Post by Karen » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 1:55 am

Karen wrote:

hi Bluz,
all the best! :) and lets us knows how is goes...
opps! i means let us know how the interview goes...

JESJES

gOinG fOr SiA Interview on 2July 2pm

Post by JESJES » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 8:41 am

hI gUYS.... i'M aLSO gOInG fOR tHE sIa INTERVIEW TODAY AT 2PM... hOW TO SEE U GUYS THERE.....Oh Ya tOtally there is how many round we have to go thru??? AnYwAy ALL THE bEST :P

JesJes

Re: gOinG fOr SiA Interview on 2July 2pm

Post by JesJes » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 8:47 am

JESJES wrote:hI gUYS.... i'M aLSO gOInG fOR tHE sIa INTERVIEW TODAY AT 2PM... hOW TO SEE U GUYS THERE.....Oh Ya tOtally there is how many round we have to go thru??? AnYwAy ALL THE bEST :P
I going with one of my friend... however she onli have 3 GCE O level without credit in English and ITE nursing with couple of years of experience she is wori that she may nt make it thru... cos most applica are Dip or A level holder... :?