Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
shroomsxz

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by shroomsxz » Mon, 20 Jan 2020 8:27 am

Hello there!
Looking for batch 09/20! PM me please :) :)
Last edited by shroomsxz on Mon, 20 Jan 2020 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

shroomsxz

Post by shroomsxz » Mon, 20 Jan 2020 8:41 am

Amman1 wrote:
Fri, 22 Nov 2019 5:48 pm
Hi tonall. Those who did video interviews. I hope i didnt reply too late. My video interview was due on the 12th of October. Most people that posted on this forum either had their video interviews submitted both before and after my deadline..the lot of us had waited nearly a month for emails pertaining to being shortlisted for round 2 @STC. I would advise to jot reapply just yet as it does take some time. The HR departments literally have perhaps hundreds of video interviews to review. Be patient in the meantime, prepare yourself early in the event that you do get shortlisted for the 2nd round.

Hope this helps....
Best Regards
Amman

P.S wish me all the best. Going for 2nd round Interview tomorrow!
Yesyes! I waited 1month for my email notice to head down for my 2nd round too.

shroomsxz

Post by shroomsxz » Mon, 20 Jan 2020 8:54 am

Z1NN14 wrote:
Sat, 07 Dec 2019 10:00 am
Ash1994 wrote:
Thu, 05 Dec 2019 2:32 pm
Just received an email for second round interview on 14/12! Anyone else received??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi I got the same date as you for round 2 interview.

The problem I’m facing right now is that I have a family commitment to attend to, so I’m not able to make it. Tried looking for a HR dept number to call to hopefully reschedule the interview but to no avail so I replied to that email instead.

I’m getting two groups of responses so far: a cousin who was an ex SQ girl told me to go for the interview and not attend the family commitment, since I might not get a chance again if I reject SIA. Another current SQ girl friend told me to go for the family commitment since family is important. Can always reapply and go for the next one. I’m also getting two types of impressions that SIA will be quite responsive and will allow reschedules, another told me that SIA is normally quite merciless in handling such issues.

What do you guys think?
If you really can’t make it, email reply them that you’re unable to make it, they will reschedule you.

avokiddo

Post by avokiddo » Tue, 21 Jan 2020 8:43 am

Hi is anyone in batch 10/20? PM me :)

melodyinno28

Post by melodyinno28 » Wed, 22 Jan 2020 4:37 pm

Hi all,

I just got the golden call from Mary.

Will be starting training on March 13th!!! Are there any girls starting on the same date?

Please let me know, we can get to know each other :D :D

Bennybenben

Post by Bennybenben » Wed, 22 Jan 2020 6:07 pm

melodyinno28 wrote:
Wed, 22 Jan 2020 4:37 pm
Hi all,

Will be starting training on March 13th!!! Are there any girls starting on the same date?

Congrats! Can you share your timeline? Cos i am waiting too.

aljhhh

Post by aljhhh » Wed, 22 Jan 2020 9:33 pm

melodyinno28 wrote:
Wed, 22 Jan 2020 4:37 pm
Hi all,

Hey! When did you go for your medical? I’m waiting too!! Could you share your timeline?

aljhhh

Post by aljhhh » Thu, 23 Jan 2020 2:48 pm

Hi, anybody waiting for results after medical on 13 or 14 Jan, could you pm me! We could update each other on the progress of waiting haha

Zy97

Post by Zy97 » Thu, 23 Jan 2020 8:35 pm

Hi, I’m wondering if the medical checkup (in sg) ‘s time is being allocated by SIA or you can go at any timing? Thank you!!

shroomsxz

Post by shroomsxz » Thu, 23 Jan 2020 9:51 pm

Zy97 wrote:
Thu, 23 Jan 2020 8:35 pm
Hi, I’m wondering if the medical checkup (in sg) ‘s time is being allocated by SIA or you can go at any timing? Thank you!!
You only need to choose the date of the medical. You can go during their operating hrs.

Zy97

Post by Zy97 » Fri, 24 Jan 2020 8:30 pm

shroomsxz wrote:
Thu, 23 Jan 2020 9:51 pm
Zy97 wrote:
Thu, 23 Jan 2020 8:35 pm
You only need to choose the date of the medical. You can go during their operating hrs.
Okay can! Thank you 😊

unicornfluff

Post by unicornfluff » Fri, 24 Jan 2020 11:23 pm

Anyone going for medical checkup on 28th Jan for work permit?

sharafina

Post by sharafina » Sat, 25 Jan 2020 1:13 pm

hello, i did my interview & checkup last October in KL and currently receiving no call/email from SIA (yet). is this normal? do foreigners (Malaysians) usually wait months for a status call? my friends and i are facing the same situation. thanks

shortcake

Post by shortcake » Sun, 26 Jan 2020 1:51 pm

Hello,

I had my first interview on October 2019 but was put under KIV due to skin problem. My skin issues had resolved when I came back for my first review (kebaya round) on 18th January 2020. Two ladies assessed me that day and I waited outside after they were done checking me. Few minutes later a lady came out and told me 'Sorry you are not chosen' without giving me a reason and I left the place.

I am confused as I had resolved the skin problem that they wanted me to improve on. I heard from one of the girl it's her 3rd review on the day itself. Does that mean I am eliminated even though that was only my first review? Will I still be expecting another email in few months time for a 2nd review?

Bennybenben

Post by Bennybenben » Sun, 26 Jan 2020 3:12 pm

shortcake wrote:
Sun, 26 Jan 2020 1:51 pm
Hello,

I had my first interview on October 2019 but was put under KIV due to skin problem. My skin issues had resolved when I came back for my first review (kebaya round) on 18th January 2020. Two ladies assessed me that day and I waited outside after they were done checking me. Few minutes later a lady came out and told me 'Sorry you are not chosen' without giving me a reason and I left the place.

I am confused as I had resolved the skin problem that they wanted me to improve on. I heard from one of the girl it's her 3rd review on the day itself. Does that mean I am eliminated even though that was only my first review? Will I still be expecting another email in few months time for a 2nd review?
I am sorry to hear that. Based on what I know, if they want you to come back for another review, they will inform you on that day itself. Otherwise, means that you fail that round.