Singapore Expats

Bust enhancement creams

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

Bust enhancement creams

Post by Guest » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:02 pm

Hi

I was browsing along a guardian pharmacy the other day and i saw them selling bust enhancement creams on their shelves. I am wondering how effective they are and wondering if using them will give rise to any side effects (such as hormonal imbalances or possible cancer risks)? quite desperately needing help in this area and would really appreciate it if people who have used such creams to could help to enlighten me on this. THanks!:)

Sweet Pea

Post by Sweet Pea » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:07 am

I've got a fren who's been thru practically all kinds of methods. She's tried all the famous brands in pharmacies, and been thru salon sessions.

I'll see if I can get her to PM you :D

Sweet Pea

Post by Sweet Pea » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:08 am

On 2nd thots, I just realised u're not a member. Well neither am I haha*
Why not leave ur email (be aware of the exposed risk though) and we can share our experiences with you?

There used to be a forum on this but I think the moderator took it out for some reason :x

jingleball

Post by jingleball » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 1:04 pm

Coz creams don't work miracle on breast dummy.You can slather thickly on your breast and massage them for years but it will never grow.Get it?

rubbish all

Post by Guest » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 1:08 pm

Sweet Pea wrote:On 2nd thots, I just realised u're not a member. Well neither am I haha*
Why not leave ur email (be aware of the exposed risk though) and we can share our experiences with you?

There used to be a forum on this but I think the moderator took it out for some reason :x
MAD, why would the moderator remove the topic? Because they wished you didn't have bigger breasts? Rubbish. :twisted:

Sweet Pea

Post by Sweet Pea » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 5:43 pm

I believe they took it out because someone posted information to buy breast-enhancing pills from a Jamu shop. These are herbal pills from indonesia.
I suspect the moderator feels that it's product peddling and took out from the forum.

And for your info Jingleball, I"ve got friends who tried creams and they DID work. The only problem with creams is u gotta apply constantly. Once u stop application, the breast will shrink back.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 6:04 pm

lmao, so they swell if u apply cream regularly and shrink if u dont? i'll be damned! its a good idea for a movie. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

metroguy
Chatter
Chatter

Post by metroguy » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 6:18 pm

what about the fingers that apply the cream? will the swell too? just curious :?
It's in my blood. B(e) Positive.

jingleball

Post by jingleball » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 7:37 pm

good idea :idea: will it work for my balls?it'll be interesting if I apply it on my missy's clit :lol:

vanillacaramelfudge

Post by vanillacaramelfudge » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 11:43 am

Creams are bullsh*t.
The only way to increase your bust size is to get implants!

Post by Guest » Sun, 03 Jul 2005 11:26 am

hi sweet pea,

My email add is [email protected]. Could you get ur friend to email me regarding her experience with such creams? really appreciate it!:)

teabag

Post by teabag » Sun, 03 Jul 2005 11:43 am

Metroguy you're funny. LoL

Jingleball, I don't know, the cream might shrink your balls. Female hormone . . . you know. :lol:

Sweetpea, why not post the results here once you found out from your friend.

Sweet Pea

Post by Sweet Pea » Sun, 03 Jul 2005 6:08 pm

Gosh I dunno whether once I post the results here, more people will come into this forum, and ultimately someone will start talking about alternative products and this forum will be shut down again :? :(

But anyway to answer some previous queries, no it doesn't cause fingers to increase cos the cream will be 'working' on the mammaries in the breasts. Our fingers don't have mammaries la *haha*

Why does Jingleball wanna increase his balls??! :shock: :shock:

er these products are not for bed-stimulation purposes so please start shifting your mindset.

Anyway the general consensus is that creams require lifetime application. And one of the risks of creams is that it affects periods. At least that's what happened to my friend. My advice is not to try the creams as they're just a waste of money. And might cause periods to go haywire.

citrus

Post by citrus » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 6:45 am

Hey sweet pea,

So the creams really do work except one may need lifetime application? Is the result significant? and when application is stopped, they really do shrink back to the original size? When you say that periods go haywire, do they go haywire very badly? haha alot of questions! hope you can help me with it:) really quite tired being lacking in this department and I afraid of surgery! :P

oh yah..were there also any other methods (excluding pills n oral medication) that you and your friends found effective?

Sweet Pea

Post by Sweet Pea » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 1:13 pm

Well I've only tried cream products ONCE and I just feel a very very slight "fuller" feeling. My friend has tried every single method under the sun so she'll be a better person to answer your queries :D

And yep surgery's out for me. No matter how unhappy I am with my chest, I'm against fake plastic stuff. My friend and I are considered "desperadoes" - sorely lacking women who'd go to any safe and informational means to try what-ever methods out there.

We've even gone for salons and what-not and therefore consider ourselves an expert in this area.

Salon:
Slim Fit DOES NOT work (attested to by my friend)
I myself went for a less well-known salon. The only satisfaction I got after spending a 4-digit figure was a slightly fuller bosom (but still the same cup size :evil: )

We're currently on a new brand of pills which I shall not reveal its name here lest the moderator decides to shut down this post again, and also I don't want to give false hopes to anyone out there. Let me try the pills first and if it works I'd definitely recommend it (for those concerned, it's 100% herbal and absolutely safe)

If you want me to go further in-depth into this topic, or have further queries, would you like to leave ur email here and I'll contact u isntead? Cos replying on the forum is kinda tiring haha*
I check my emails more often ;)

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”