Singapore Expats

Jetstar asia

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rpammi

Jetstar asia

Post by rpammi » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 9:55 pm

hey gals out there...any one of u just applied for Jetstar Asia...got any reply yet ??? i m still waiting for mine,,dunno how long they take :cry:

Post by Guest » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 9:25 am

I think about 2-3 weeks. You do know the pay is very low, right?

goh

Post by goh » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:48 pm

Hi,

Just curious of why u interested in joining JetStar as the pay is quite low. Saw those pages in SIA discussing about the pay in different air line. Think is about $700++ and the flight allowance is also quite low too. Did you try sent in your application for silkair?

Post by Guest » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:58 pm

Hi

I submitted my application too about 2 weeks ago and also have not received a reply...

I just went to their website, the recruitment page is still available so I guess they have not closed their application...

Hopefully, we will be informed soon...

Anyone who gets an invitation for the interview, pls post here... Thanks!

rpammi

Post by rpammi » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 7:03 pm

i doubt SIA will cal me,,still no reply,,maybe no chance..anyways... jetstar is turn around flight so ok ,,anything goes...

Post by Guest » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:54 pm

HI THERE...

I JUST RECEIVED THEIR REPLY TODAY...GOING FOR THERE INTERVIEW IN JULY :roll:

jas

Application accepted

Post by jas » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 1:01 am

Hi, I just got the email to inform me that there's a interview in july, but haven't confirm the date yet. Anyone who got the email too? We can go together. Also, for those who's interested in applying, can share me what motivate you to apply? Thx.

rpammi

Post by rpammi » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 1:12 pm

hey guys who got the reply.. did they e-mail u or by mail ?

goh

Post by goh » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 8:27 pm

rpammi wrote:i doubt SIA will cal me,,still no reply,,maybe no chance..anyways... jetstar is turn around flight so ok ,,anything goes...
Hi rpammi,

I c.All the best to you. Me also didnt got the chance to go for the interview for SIA. Will try again next time. Did you apply for silkair? As they are also recruiting crew too.

jas

Post by jas » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 9:45 pm

Hi rpammi, they send by email. Why you'd like to try Jetstar asia?

Post by Guest » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 10:20 pm

jas wrote:Hi rpammi, they send by email. Why you'd like to try Jetstar asia?
Hi jas...I receive email frm jetstar too...The info they gave us are quite vague...Did you apply for other airlines as well

jas

Post by jas » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 10:47 pm

Yeah, I do. I just managed to check Silk air's website and had sent them an email yesterday. Well, I prefer Jetstar asia than Silk air because they go Hong Kong and Taiwan. I tried SIA and Emarites before too. How abt you, did you try some other airlines?

goh

Post by goh » Sun, 03 Jul 2005 1:03 am

jas wrote:Yeah, I do. I just managed to check Silk air's website and had sent them an email yesterday. Well, I prefer Jetstar asia than Silk air because they go Hong Kong and Taiwan. I tried SIA and Emarites before too. How abt you, did you try some other airlines?
Hi Jas

Congratulate!!At least you got the chance for the interview. But you dnt mind the low pay?For me, i did try to apply for jetstar, but when the page come to the monster, i find is so funny, so i didnt sent in my detail. still waiting for the silkair and SIA. I think silkair will be next batch as i sent in last week when other aready go for 2nd interview. So let pray hard for our dream. :D

Colleen

Post by Colleen » Sun, 03 Jul 2005 1:16 am

Hi Jas, I've got e reply from Jetstar 2, but no detail given.. Once they send us the next mail, shall we meet and go together?? Anyway, Congrats..

Colleen

Post by Colleen » Sun, 03 Jul 2005 1:19 am

Oh ya, U can email me at my email [email protected], can exchange hp no if dun mind.. Looking 4ward... :D