Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Michupichu
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 11:11 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Michupichu » Sun, 20 Oct 2019 5:19 pm

Singaporean here, immediate availability. This is my timeline, anyone with the same timeline, let’s keep one another updated :)
Feel free to pm too!

28/9 Interview
30/9 Medical
17/10 Email to submit outstanding docs on 24/10

Sunnysideup000
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 2:09 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Sunnysideup000 » Sun, 20 Oct 2019 10:19 pm

Thanks!!! Hopefully we’ll get the 2nd email!!!! 8-) let’s keep each other informed!! :D

Autumnfloral
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 4:24 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Autumnfloral » Mon, 21 Oct 2019 6:03 pm

Malaysian here.
Anyone with the same timeline?
Let’s keep one another updated :)
Feel free to pm too!

10th August - First Interview
14th Sept - Review
17th Sept - Medical

Bellawhite
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 2:25 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Bellawhite » Tue, 22 Oct 2019 2:29 pm

Hi michupichu. What outstanding docs did you have to submit yeah?
Michupichu wrote:
Sun, 20 Oct 2019 5:19 pm
Singaporean here, immediate availability. This is my timeline, anyone with the same timeline, let’s keep one another updated :)
Feel free to pm too!

28/9 Interview
30/9 Medical
17/10 Email to submit outstanding docs on 24/10

KB73
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 3:49 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by KB73 » Tue, 22 Oct 2019 2:41 pm

szeying.tan wrote:
Fri, 20 Sep 2019 7:33 pm
Leaa wrote:
Wed, 18 Sep 2019 12:06 pm
akiing wrote:
Fri, 06 Sep 2019 1:32 pm


Yes but I think it’s good news since they have not rejected us. I contacted their KL branch before but not a clear answer for me. Let me know what you got after you called please Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi, would like to know if you guys tried contacting them already? Any updates till now?
Hi Lea, I tried contacting Kl HQ but they can’t do anything bc email is from sg side. But they can check for you whether your medical has been cleared. I’m still waiting tho.. haha
Hi,

I did my medical in Singapore on 21 Aug but till now no email. I did ask the KL office but was told to email Singapore HQ . Still no update. Been 2 months now.

Michupichu
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 11:11 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Michupichu » Tue, 22 Oct 2019 4:49 pm

Bellawhite wrote:
Tue, 22 Oct 2019 2:29 pm
Hi michupichu. What outstanding docs did you have to submit yeah?
Michupichu wrote:
Sun, 20 Oct 2019 5:19 pm
Singaporean here, immediate availability. This is my timeline, anyone with the same timeline, let’s keep one another updated :)
Feel free to pm too!

28/9 Interview
30/9 Medical
17/10 Email to submit outstanding docs on 24/10
Hey there! Original and copy of passport and birth certificate cos I didn’t have it ready for
them when I passed my interview.

maidenblush
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat, 09 Feb 2019 1:12 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by maidenblush » Tue, 22 Oct 2019 5:24 pm

Hi guys! Anyone here in batch 73/19 starting 11 Nov?

Bellawhite
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 2:25 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Bellawhite » Tue, 22 Oct 2019 6:41 pm

Oh okay I see! My timeline is exactly like yours. Do lemme know if you’ve received any other email :)
Michupichu wrote:
Tue, 22 Oct 2019 4:49 pm
Bellawhite wrote:
Tue, 22 Oct 2019 2:29 pm
Hi michupichu. What outstanding docs did you have to submit yeah?
Michupichu wrote:
Sun, 20 Oct 2019 5:19 pm
Singaporean here, immediate availability. This is my timeline, anyone with the same timeline, let’s keep one another updated :)
Feel free to pm too!

28/9 Interview
30/9 Medical
17/10 Email to submit outstanding docs on 24/10
Hey there! Original and copy of passport and birth certificate cos I didn’t have it ready for
them when I passed my interview.

etannn10
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 3:10 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by etannn10 » Tue, 22 Oct 2019 7:42 pm

Autumnfloral wrote:
Fri, 18 Oct 2019 6:24 pm
Sabby2505 wrote:
Fri, 18 Oct 2019 6:01 pm
szeying.tan wrote:
Mon, 14 Oct 2019 8:34 pm


Hi Sabby, same here... I went on 1st July. Till now nth receive.. I tried emailed them but no response.. waited for more than 3 months.. 😭😭
Hey sze ying, i guess all we got to do is wait. Do update me when you get your golden email ya. Keep in touch girl!

Hey girls, i just contacted KL's branch recruitment officer. She said they are still trying to clear the June & July 2019 intake by this year. fingercrossed :X
Hi, I did contact KL branch also. I am one of the June intake :( . The recruitment officer said that they are arranging available slot for me.. I have waited so long.. May I know you guys are from June intake also?

Michupichu
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 11:11 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Michupichu » Wed, 23 Oct 2019 6:06 am

Bellawhite wrote:
Tue, 22 Oct 2019 6:41 pm
Oh okay I see! My timeline is exactly like yours. Do lemme know if you’ve received any other email :)
Michupichu wrote:
Tue, 22 Oct 2019 4:49 pm
Bellawhite wrote:
Tue, 22 Oct 2019 2:29 pm
Hi michupichu. What outstanding docs did you have to submit yeah?

Hey there! Original and copy of passport and birth certificate cos I didn’t have it ready for
them when I passed my interview.
Nice!! Sure thing :)

Jovin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 10:24 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Jovin » Wed, 23 Oct 2019 9:46 am

Hi guys, I’ll share my timeline here. Singaporean here.

Applied for Cabin Crew on 19 July;

24 Jul - received email to head down to STC

17 Aug - Interview (old format) at STC, passed all stages except for skin check, was told to be KIV and come back on September for review.

21 Sep - received email for review session

28 Sep - skin review at STC, passed and asked to select date of medical

1 Oct - Medical Check

22 Oct - received email that I’ve cleared pre employment medical check, to wait for email on nov for training start date




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabby2505
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 3:36 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Sabby2505 » Wed, 23 Oct 2019 4:12 pm

etannn10 wrote:
Tue, 22 Oct 2019 7:42 pm
Autumnfloral wrote:
Fri, 18 Oct 2019 6:24 pm
Sabby2505 wrote:
Fri, 18 Oct 2019 6:01 pm


Hey sze ying, i guess all we got to do is wait. Do update me when you get your golden email ya. Keep in touch girl!

Hey girls, i just contacted KL's branch recruitment officer. She said they are still trying to clear the June & July 2019 intake by this year. fingercrossed :X
Hi, I did contact KL branch also. I am one of the June intake :( . The recruitment officer said that they are arranging available slot for me.. I have waited so long.. May I know you guys are from June intake also?
Hey hey ettan, i am also from the june intake. More like i passed my kiv in june. I guess all we can do is wait until end this year to know. As i heard they only hold on to our application form for 6 months.

gan5239
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 1:02 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by gan5239 » Wed, 23 Oct 2019 9:35 pm

Sabby2505 wrote:
Wed, 23 Oct 2019 4:12 pm
etannn10 wrote:
Tue, 22 Oct 2019 7:42 pm
Autumnfloral wrote:
Fri, 18 Oct 2019 6:24 pm



Hey girls, i just contacted KL's branch recruitment officer. She said they are still trying to clear the June & July 2019 intake by this year. fingercrossed :X
Hi, I did contact KL branch also. I am one of the June intake :( . The recruitment officer said that they are arranging available slot for me.. I have waited so long.. May I know you guys are from June intake also?
Hey hey ettan, i am also from the june intake. More like i passed my kiv in june. I guess all we can do is wait until end this year to know. As i heard they only hold on to our application form for 6 months.
Omg Really? Then what happens after the 6 months?

Sabby2505
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 3:36 pm

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Sabby2505 » Wed, 23 Oct 2019 9:53 pm

gan5239 wrote:
Wed, 23 Oct 2019 9:35 pm
Sabby2505 wrote:
Wed, 23 Oct 2019 4:12 pm
etannn10 wrote:
Tue, 22 Oct 2019 7:42 pm


Hi, I did contact KL branch also. I am one of the June intake :( . The recruitment officer said that they are arranging available slot for me.. I have waited so long.. May I know you guys are from June intake also?
Hey hey ettan, i am also from the june intake. More like i passed my kiv in june. I guess all we can do is wait until end this year to know. As i heard they only hold on to our application form for 6 months.
Omg Really? Then what happens after the 6 months?
Hey gan, tbh im not really sure myself as its all that is told by others. I think by 6 months u should be able to know whether u passed your medical or not. If passed and waiting for working permit then should be okay gua.

gan5239
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 1:02 am

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by gan5239 » Wed, 23 Oct 2019 10:06 pm

Sabby2505 wrote:
Wed, 23 Oct 2019 9:53 pm
gan5239 wrote:
Wed, 23 Oct 2019 9:35 pm
Sabby2505 wrote:
Wed, 23 Oct 2019 4:12 pm


Hey hey ettan, i am also from the june intake. More like i passed my kiv in june. I guess all we can do is wait until end this year to know. As i heard they only hold on to our application form for 6 months.
Omg Really? Then what happens after the 6 months?
Hey gan, tbh im not really sure myself as its all that is told by others. I think by 6 months u should be able to know whether u passed your medical or not. If passed and waiting for working permit then should be okay gua.
Noted! Thanks Sabby. May I ask have you received any email regarding clearance of your medical check up? As I read from the previous posts in this forum, people did receive such emails. But it has been more than 3 months since I did my medical check up, I am yet to receive any news from them... So nerve wracking! T_T

Post Reply


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests