Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
spotlighsister

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by spotlighsister » Wed, 03 Jul 2019 8:47 pm

kxbxh wrote:
Wed, 03 Jul 2019 8:40 pm
spotlighsister wrote:
Wed, 03 Jul 2019 8:28 pm
TYF22 wrote:
Wed, 03 Jul 2019 6:30 pm
Hmm...is there a chance for the review to be more than a month even though the checker told me that review will be in a month’s time? Should i contact them? My online status is still “in review”!
don’t worry because they’ll definitely contact you. they’re probably finding the next available day for your review :) i had encountered the same thing so i am pretty sure they’ll contact you soon! and i think the online status won’t update so quickly?
Oh i see! How long did they take to contact you? Did they tell u 1 month too? :-)

kxbxh

Post by kxbxh » Wed, 03 Jul 2019 8:48 pm

spotlighsister wrote:
Wed, 03 Jul 2019 8:47 pm
kxbxh wrote:
spotlighsister wrote:
Wed, 03 Jul 2019 8:28 pm

Hmm...is there a chance for the review to be more than a month even though the checker told me that review will be in a month’s time? Should i contact them? My online status is still “in review”!
don’t worry because they’ll definitely contact you. they’re probably finding the next available day for your review :) i had encountered the same thing so i am pretty sure they’ll contact you soon! and i think the online status won’t update so quickly?
Oh i see! How long did they take to contact you? Did they tell u 1 month too? :-)
hahaha mine was 3 months, don’t worry ya :)

spotlighsister

Post by spotlighsister » Wed, 03 Jul 2019 8:51 pm

kxbxh wrote:
Wed, 03 Jul 2019 8:48 pm
spotlighsister wrote:
kxbxh wrote:

Oh so they told you that your review will be in 3 months time but it took longer than 3 months for them to schedule?

kxbxh

Post by kxbxh » Wed, 03 Jul 2019 8:53 pm

spotlighsister wrote:
Wed, 03 Jul 2019 8:51 pm
kxbxh wrote:
Wed, 03 Jul 2019 8:48 pm
spotlighsister wrote:

Oh so they told you that your review will be in 3 months time but it took longer than 3 months for them to schedule?
hmm mine was within the 3 months because they didn’t give me a specific date like your case :)

softvanil

Post by softvanil » Thu, 04 Jul 2019 10:47 pm

TYF22 wrote:
Wed, 03 Jul 2019 6:24 pm
Anyone going for review on this coming Saturday? \:D/
For the review they will only check the reason that hold you for KIV right?
For example, if skin problem they will just check the skin condition? Would they remeasure the weight and height etc?
Hi! I’m going for review this Sat!

Based on my past experiences (I’ve attended several reviews) yes they only checked the condition that they KIV-ed me for aft I put on the kebaya.

However I believe if you did put/lose noticeable weight, there’s a possibility they will check your bmi again I suppose.

softvanil

Post by softvanil » Thu, 04 Jul 2019 11:04 pm

MichelleMeow wrote:
Wed, 03 Jul 2019 11:40 am
Hello everyone!

Congrats to those who had passed their interview!
I would like to check how is the process like for the 5 stages.
Appreciate anyone's answer!

Thank you very much!
First and foremost they’ll check your height and weight after you submit your form.

Round 1 (in groups of 10) — you’ll be asked to briefly introduce yourself and answer a random question e.g. what is your favourite food?

Round 2 (in groups of 6) — group will be split into 3-3 and given a topic for debate e.g. social media, arranged marriage. They’ll assign either ‘for’ or ‘against’ to the groups and after 5 mins discussion, each candidate has to present a point.

Round 3 (management round 2:1) — more personal and relaxed imo. They’ll review your application form and ask about your experiences, qualities and why you want to join SQ.

Round 4 — kebaya fitting and skin check

Round 5 — medical

I noticed the most important thing is to always smile (naturally) the minute you step into the interview compound and show attentiveness even when others are talking! Also, posture!

All the best ☺️

softvanil

Post by softvanil » Thu, 04 Jul 2019 11:09 pm

__

MichelleMeow

Post by MichelleMeow » Fri, 05 Jul 2019 10:38 am

softvanil wrote:
Thu, 04 Jul 2019 11:04 pm
MichelleMeow wrote:
Wed, 03 Jul 2019 11:40 am
Hello everyone!

Congrats to those who had passed their interview!
I would like to check how is the process like for the 5 stages.
Appreciate anyone's answer!

Thank you very much!
First and foremost they’ll check your height and weight after you submit your form.

Round 1 (in groups of 10) — you’ll be asked to briefly introduce yourself and answer a random question e.g. what is your favourite food?

Round 2 (in groups of 6) — group will be split into 3-3 and given a topic for debate e.g. social media, arranged marriage. They’ll assign either ‘for’ or ‘against’ to the groups and after 5 mins discussion, each candidate has to present a point.

Round 3 (management round 2:1) — more personal and relaxed imo. They’ll review your application form and ask about your experiences, qualities and why you want to join SQ.

Round 4 — kebaya fitting and skin check

Round 5 — medical

I noticed the most important thing is to always smile (naturally) the minute you step into the interview compound and show attentiveness even when others are talking! Also, posture!

All the best ☺️
Hello! Thank you so much for your kind advice and tips! Really appreciate it!

siannnn

Post by siannnn » Fri, 05 Jul 2019 11:32 am

hi guys!!! just wanted to check if there are any of yall going back for review tmr due to weight issues? (and also what’s ur time slot? worried that i might be the first n thats kinda nerve wreckin lol)

TYF22

Post by TYF22 » Fri, 05 Jul 2019 1:39 pm

siannnn wrote:
Fri, 05 Jul 2019 11:32 am
hi guys!!! just wanted to check if there are any of yall going back for review tmr due to weight issues? (and also what’s ur time slot? worried that i might be the first n thats kinda nerve wreckin lolImage)
Im going back tmrw! but not because of weight. Given time is 8:30am I thought the time given is the same to everyone? :-k

JohnnySM97

Post by JohnnySM97 » Sat, 06 Jul 2019 1:29 pm

Hey there ! Any guys who managed to got in during May-Jun Interview Period ? if so, how many times did you guys try out ? I'm 22 and just ord few months ago and tried 2 times so far :/

siannnn

Post by siannnn » Mon, 08 Jul 2019 10:36 am

trying my luck here but i was put on review for face for some slight bumps, pimples here n there n some scarring left behind - anyone had similar issue & had it fixed? am looking for a dermatologist but im not sure which to go/where to start looking (my review’s in 3 months), hoping to find help here🤧

Nuashikin

Post by Nuashikin » Mon, 08 Jul 2019 2:12 pm

Scarring or dark marks will take a longer time...not possible for 3 months..

siannnn wrote:
Mon, 08 Jul 2019 10:36 am
trying my luck here but i was put on review for face for some slight bumps, pimples here n there n some scarring left behind - anyone had similar issue & had it fixed? am looking for a dermatologist but im not sure which to go/where to start looking (my review’s in 3 months), hoping to find help here🤧

softvanil

Post by softvanil » Mon, 08 Jul 2019 4:09 pm

siannnn wrote:
Mon, 08 Jul 2019 10:36 am
Hi there! If your marks are not severe, I think 3 months is actually doable. Will pm you!

ZulfadliNasirr

Post by ZulfadliNasirr » Mon, 08 Jul 2019 6:29 pm

Hi. Im from malaysia. Went for the interview on 15 june in kl. Is there anybody that have received any email call etc?