1. 30 days visit visalakshminarasimhanmc wrote:Hi, I am a spouse of a SPR and got my LTVP approved in August. Later got a job and started working with an LOC. Within a week, my employer applied for my EP and got it approved with ease. Now that i am changing my job and my EP with the new employer got rejected and an appeal is under process. I have the following doubts in my case:
1. Since i was in LTVP before converting to EP, after my last working day, when my EP is cancelled, will i go back to LTVP or would i be given the same 30 day STVP?
2. Since am not completely dependent on EP, i thought of applying for my LTVP with PLOC and ICA suggested me to do so. What will happen if my LTVP gets approved before my EP Appeal's final decision comes?
3. Can an appeal status be tracked only by the employer?
Looking forward to your guidance on this case. Thank you.
2. You can choose if you want to be on LOC or EP. Dont try too many things in parallel at the same time and make them feel you are confused. Why cant you be firm on ONE thing that you want?
3. For the moment, yes. Long ago, employee also can check the status using EPOL when it turns to example : Approved. Not sure at the moment if it still remains the same.
Looks you are confused and rushing.