Singapore Expats

Query regarding PR

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Kumar2490

Query regarding PR

Post by Kumar2490 » Wed, 15 May 2019 2:22 pm

Hi,

I am applying for PR. It has the section to fill in the employment history

I was working with the Indian company and moved to Singapore with the same company. Once my tenure was over, I moved back to India. Under the employment history with this company, should I indicate my monthly salary, as the one I got paid in Singapore (or) should include the last drawn salary in India with that employer ?

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Re: Query regarding PR

Post by singaporeflyer » Wed, 15 May 2019 2:36 pm

Kumar2490 wrote:Hi,

I am applying for PR. It has the section to fill in the employment history

I was working with the Indian company and moved to Singapore with the same company. Once my tenure was over, I moved back to India. Under the employment history with this company, should I indicate my monthly salary, as the one I got paid in Singapore (or) should include the last drawn salary in India with that employer ?
Indicate both with the same company name - india and sg - with different salaries

Kumar2490

Post by Kumar2490 » Wed, 15 May 2019 2:59 pm

So it will be like 3 employment history for the same employer in the PR application

Jan 2013 - Apr 2014 - Indian Salary
Apr 2014 - July 2015 - Singapore Salary
Aug 2015 - Aug 2015 - Indian Salary

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Wed, 15 May 2019 4:35 pm

Kumar2490 wrote:So it will be like 3 employment history for the same employer in the PR application

Jan 2013 - Apr 2014 - Indian Salary
Apr 2014 - July 2015 - Singapore Salary
Aug 2015 - Aug 2015 - Indian Salary
Yes

Kumar2490

Post by Kumar2490 » Wed, 15 May 2019 4:51 pm

Thanks a lot for clarification.

Kumar2490

Post by Kumar2490 » Wed, 15 May 2019 5:26 pm

Hi,

For each employment, I have included basic/gross salary per month. However, the testimonials from employers doesn't state the basic/gross salaries.

Should I need to submit the last drawn payslips even from previous employers to justify the same ?
(or) no need. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks.

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Wed, 15 May 2019 6:00 pm

For each employment, I have included basic/gross salary per month. However, the testimonials from employers doesn't state the basic/gross salaries.

Should I need to submit the last drawn payslips even from previous employers to justify the same ?
You really need to read through the forum, do your basic study atleast. Cant tell you everything

if you dont have your past payslips it is ok. Didnt your letter of relieving not have that? But if you want to provide ONE of your last payslip to prove you earnt the specified salary, submit that. But it is not mandatory.

Kevinsmith08

Post by Kevinsmith08 » Thu, 16 May 2019 7:07 pm

Not trying to discourage you but trying to get a PR under PTS scheme is not that easy. You must submit every single word related documents. Pay slips, TAX documents etc.

You also mentioned that you moved back to india? You do know that you need an employment pass here in order to apply for PR right?

go through this guide - https://www.guidemesingapore.com/busine ... s---part-i

Good luck :)

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 16 May 2019 7:31 pm

Kevinsmith08 wrote:

Not trying to discourage you but trying to get a PR under PTS scheme is not that easy. You must submit every single word related documents. Pay slips, TAX documents etc.

You also mentioned that you moved back to india? You do know that you need an employment pass here in order to apply for PR right?

Did you read his old posts? He is NOW in SG

Kevinsmith08

Post by Kevinsmith08 » Mon, 20 May 2019 8:38 am

singaporeflyer wrote:
Kevinsmith08 wrote:

Did you read his old posts? He is NOW in SG
dude take a chill pill. was just trying to help.