Singapore Expats

E Pass or LTVP with ROM&LOC Higher Chance

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
dominqueyue

E Pass or LTVP with ROM&LOC Higher Chance

Post by dominqueyue » Fri, 19 Apr 2019 12:49 pm

Dear Friends & Expats,

Not sure if any of you guys were in the following position before application for PR.

Currently my fiance and I are getting married on May 7th. We have our LOC from MOM.

She is Msian but currently WP but HR is applying E Pass for her, as they under-declare their qualifications previously, but now they are furnishing her Degree and Master acceptance Letter.

In the case if her E-Pass is approved, what are the chances for PR, is it better to provide E-Pass & ROM (Spouse of SG) or LTVP & ROM (Spouse of SG) to increase the chances? I dont think we can stack EPASS & LTVP. In some sense E-Pass will kind of let them know that she is PMET (better chances) but LTVP can be from a decent or average educational background, while at the same time LTVP includes the fact she is spouse or related to SGr already (which also improves chances)

Currently she have worked 1 year plus as a Lab Biologist in MNC, and I am Singaporean with local degree (NTU) hons and currently in managerial position, though our pay is just average.

We will also be attending all the necessary marriage prep talk etc and our church marriage prep if certified as well to show it is not marriage of convenience.

My only concern is our race, since she is indian and I am chinese. I am not sure if this might make ICA think twice since it is uncommon.

MihaelRos

Re: E Pass or LTVP with ROM&LOC Higher Chance

Post by MihaelRos » Tue, 23 Apr 2019 8:02 pm

We had a fairly tricky case with my wife she is from Vietnam (rejected entry at Changi custom before) but the team at XXXXX resolved everything for us. Very happy with their service and would certainly use them again.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 23 Apr 2019 8:18 pm

MihaelRos wrote:We had a fairly tricky case with my wife she is from Vietnam (rejected entry at Changi custom before) but the team at XXXXX resolved everything for us. Very happy with their service and would certainly use them again.

If you're from Australia, why are you posting from a Ukraine IP address?

Moderator?

MihaelRos

Post by MihaelRos » Tue, 23 Apr 2019 8:49 pm

Because its VPN!

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 24 Apr 2019 3:09 am

MihaelRos wrote:Because its VPN!
Please understand that a large number of our spammers, scammers, and trash posters all use Ukranian IP addresses. A substantial number of websites simply block Ukranian IP addresses due to the large incidence of spammers originating from those addresses. We don't but we do pay special attention to posts originating from a Ukranian IP address.

I am personally surprised that you would choose a Ukranian IP address VPN provider... your VPN service is only as trustworthy as your provider, and the Ukraine has proven to be anything but diligent in tracking down spammers and scammers.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 24 Apr 2019 2:06 pm

Can I get me a VPN that does what he claims his does?
MihaelRos wrote:Hey! I am new member in Singapore. write to pm)

You say you are in Singapore, but show yourself as in Australia, yet posting from a Ukraine IP address. How does that work?

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

MihaelRos

Post by MihaelRos » Wed, 24 Apr 2019 8:04 pm

I totally agree with you. but this IP address just works the fastest than others.And one more quesion - Which rules did i break that you block my messages?this is religious discrimination or what?

MihaelRos

Post by MihaelRos » Wed, 24 Apr 2019 8:05 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Can I get me a VPN that does what he claims his does?
MihaelRos wrote:Hey! I am new member in Singapore. write to pm)

You say you are in Singapore, but show yourself as in Australia, yet posting from a Ukraine IP address. How does that work?

look in your chrome extensions

MihaelRos

Post by MihaelRos » Wed, 24 Apr 2019 8:07 pm

MihaelRos wrote:We had a fairly tricky case with my wife she is from Vietnam (rejected entry at Changi custom before) but the team at XXXXXX resolved everything for us. Very happy with their service and would certainly use them again.
what's wrong with this advice?
Last edited by MihaelRos on Wed, 24 Apr 2019 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 24 Apr 2019 9:46 pm

MihaelRos wrote:
MihaelRos wrote:We had a fairly tricky case with my wife she is from Vietnam (rejected entry at Changi custom before) but the team at XXXXXXXX resolved everything for us. Very happy with their service and would certainly use them again.
what's wrong with this advice?
Nobody was asking for recommendation advice. Therefore it appears that you are soliciting or advertising or being a shill for the company. Just like most spammers do. That is why you have two of us looking hard. Seriously, if it walks, quacks and waddles like a duck, it's probably a duck.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

MihaelRos

Post by MihaelRos » Wed, 24 Apr 2019 10:02 pm

this is a discrepancy

MihaelRos

Post by MihaelRos » Wed, 24 Apr 2019 10:04 pm

I did and I can complain.