Singapore Expats

PR approved and job changed

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
jzlee911

PR approved and job changed

Post by jzlee911 » Thu, 04 Apr 2019 10:06 am

Hi guys,

I got my PR approved and I changed my job which I forgot to inform ICA.

Did anyone have the same situation as me? Can I just ask my new employer to fill up the EP152 that come together with the IPA letter or I should ask my employer to fill up the Annex A as well?

Best Regards,
Jason

sc2be

Re: PR approved and job changed

Post by sc2be » Sat, 06 Apr 2019 9:46 am

PR change job no need to inform

jzlee911

Post by jzlee911 » Sat, 06 Apr 2019 10:38 am

sc2be wrote:PR change job no need to inform
Hi there, thanks for your reply.

So, asking my new employer to fill up the EP152 will be sufficient?

sc2be

Post by sc2be » Sat, 06 Apr 2019 10:59 am

Don’t think need to fill up any form.

Kumar2490

Post by Kumar2490 » Mon, 08 Apr 2019 4:04 pm

Hi jzlee911,

I am applying a PR. However, in the required document list it states that

Highest educational certificates (including all tertiary qualifications), transcripts, professional
license/membership certificates and vocational trade certificates;

1. Does it mean we need to upload only the highest degree certificate (B.E) or should inlcude 10th and 12th school certificates too ?
Also do we need to include marksheets for various semesters or degree certificate would suffice ?

2. Transcripts : - Can we upload any technical certification transcript which we have completed. For eg : Microsoft certified Transcript ?

Please help me clear my query. Thanks.

jzlee911

Post by jzlee911 » Tue, 09 Apr 2019 10:02 am

Kumar2490 wrote:Hi jzlee911,

I am applying a PR. However, in the required document list it states that

Highest educational certificates (including all tertiary qualifications), transcripts, professional
license/membership certificates and vocational trade certificates;

1. Does it mean we need to upload only the highest degree certificate (B.E) or should inlcude 10th and 12th school certificates too ?
Also do we need to include marksheets for various semesters or degree certificate would suffice ?

I have included my high school cert along with my degree certificate and professional certificate, As for marksheets I don't really remember, you should provide if the requirement stated it

2. Transcripts : - Can we upload any technical certification transcript which we have completed. For eg : Microsoft certified Transcript ?

Definitely, it probably help out a little to your application

Please help me clear my query. Thanks.

Kumar2490

Post by Kumar2490 » Tue, 09 Apr 2019 11:54 am

Hi Jzlee911,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply in clearing my query.

1. I am couldn't able to find below IRAS form as required for PR application. May I know how to obtain this ?

IRAS consent form to give consent for ICA to obtain and verify financial information provided in respect of this application with the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore directly;

2. I have experience letter from previous companies. But the experience letter doesn't specify last drawn basic salary. Does it mean we need to include last drawn payslips from previous companies?

Testimonials from previous employer(s) stating the nature and duration of employment and the last drawn basic salary (if any);

3. Do we need any cover letter for PR application? Do you have any standard format to follow ?
It would be helpful

Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks.

jzlee911

Post by jzlee911 » Tue, 09 Apr 2019 2:57 pm

Kumar2490 wrote:Hi Jzlee911,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply in clearing my query.

1. I am couldn't able to find below IRAS form as required for PR application. May I know how to obtain this ?

You should be able to find it on the ICA or the PR application website, do email or call them if the form is no longer there

IRAS consent form to give consent for ICA to obtain and verify financial information provided in respect of this application with the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore directly;

2. I have experience letter from previous companies. But the experience letter doesn't specify last drawn basic salary. Does it mean we need to include last drawn payslips from previous companies?

I didn't submit any testimonials from previous employer

Testimonials from previous employer(s) stating the nature and duration of employment and the last drawn basic salary (if any);

3. Do we need any cover letter for PR application? Do you have any standard format to follow ?
It would be helpful

If I'm not mistaken, I didn't submit any cover letter either. I just submit all those necessary documents along with the filled forms that are required

Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks.

Kumar2490

Post by Kumar2490 » Mon, 15 Apr 2019 4:10 pm

Hi Jzlee911/All,

I am submitting PR application. I requested my employer to provide me the letter for below

<italic>Current Employer’s letter stating the date of employment, position held, salary per month for the past 6 months with breakdown into basic, overtime and allowance per month. The letter, addressed to the Controller of Immigration, should be dated within 1 month from the date of submission;​</italic>

However, employer asked me to provide the standard format. Is the below format ok which i got from internet ? Do we need to include the breakdown into basic here, as its already included in payslips ??

This is to certify that XXXX is an employee with XXXX since XXXX as an XXXX. His current salary is XXXX per month.

His EP FIN No is XXXX This certificate is being issued for the purpose of application for PR.

We trust that this verification will suffice.

Yours Sincerely,
Company Name

jzlee911

Post by jzlee911 » Mon, 15 Apr 2019 4:17 pm

Kumar2490 wrote:Hi Jzlee911/All,

I am submitting PR application. I requested my employer to provide me the letter for below

<italic>Current Employer’s letter stating the date of employment, position held, salary per month for the past 6 months with breakdown into basic, overtime and allowance per month. The letter, addressed to the Controller of Immigration, should be dated within 1 month from the date of submission;​</italic>

However, employer asked me to provide the standard format. Is the below format ok which i got from internet ? Do we need to include the breakdown into basic here, as its already included in payslips ??

This is to certify that XXXX is an employee with XXXX since XXXX as an XXXX. His current salary is XXXX per month.

His EP FIN No is XXXX This certificate is being issued for the purpose of application for PR.

We trust that this verification will suffice.

Yours Sincerely,
Company Name
You should provide the breakdown if your monthly salary consists of commission and etc. Otherwise, the provided standard format look kind of identical to mine which I think should be okay.

Kumar2490

Post by Kumar2490 » Mon, 15 Apr 2019 4:56 pm

Hi Jzlee911,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

In Annex A , there is a section Position held and detailed description of duties of applicant

Is the below fine (or) any standard format we should follow ?

XXXX has been working with us since XXXX as a XXXX. He has been rendering service to our client XXXX. His responsibilities include IT Application System Development.

jzlee911

Post by jzlee911 » Mon, 15 Apr 2019 5:15 pm

Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

In Annex A , there is a section Position held and detailed description of duties of applicant

Is the below fine (or) any standard format we should follow ?

XXXX has been working with us since XXXX as a XXXX. He has been rendering service to our client XXXX. His responsibilities include IT Application System Development.
I wrote mine in the following format,

Position, IT Application System Development in your case.

Subsequently, mentioned about job role/responsibilities/function in your company

Example,

IT Application System Development
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

Kumar2490

Post by Kumar2490 » Tue, 16 Apr 2019 12:13 pm

Hi Jzlee911,

Thanks for your response.

Under Educational/Professional qualifications, we have a section for
  • Name of School/Institution
    Name of College (if any):
So for the bachelor's degree, should we mention the University name under Name of School/Institution (or) can just leave it blank?

Kumar2490

Post by Kumar2490 » Wed, 17 Apr 2019 11:37 am

Hi Jzlee911,

I am applying for PR. Currently, I am an EP holder for 3 yrs. Under the Main Applicant details, there are 5 options

1. Not Applicable
2. Singapore Citizen
3. Singapore Permanent Resident
4. Long Term Pass Holder
5. Work Pass Holder
  • 1. Should I need to chose 5. Work Pass Holder ? (or) 4. Long Term Pass Holder ?

2. Also, should i need to chose the same option in A. I was previously a
    and B. I am currently a

jzlee911

Post by jzlee911 » Mon, 29 Apr 2019 4:51 pm

I am applying for PR. Currently, I am an EP holder for 3 yrs. Under the Main Applicant details, there are 5 options

1. Not Applicable
2. Singapore Citizen
3. Singapore Permanent Resident
4. Long Term Pass Holder
5. Work Pass Holder
  • 1. Should I need to chose 5. Work Pass Holder ? (or) 4. Long Term Pass Holder ?

2. Also, should i need to chose the same option in A. I was previously a
    and B. I am currently a
1. Can't remember clearly, i think work pass holder will be more appropriate
2. What is A and B?