Singapore Expats

HPB response time for verification of vaccination requirements for foreign child

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Kneeway

HPB response time for verification of vaccination requirements for foreign child

Post by Kneeway » Thu, 28 Mar 2019 11:55 am

From Feb 1 , 2019 , HPB has mandated the verification of vaccination requirements for foreign children (as a prerequisite for dependants pass ) and the same is said to be processed within 10 working days.
We have applied for the same for our son on Feb 28. But haven't received any update yet.
Sent them emails and also tried to contact the numbers provided by NIR but got no response.

Anyone else applied for the same or can anyone knows about the processing time of HPB.
Thanks !!

bcheng74
Chatter
Chatter

Re: HPB response time for verification of vaccination requirements for foreign child

Post by bcheng74 » Thu, 28 Mar 2019 3:59 pm

Kneeway wrote:From Feb 1 , 2019 , HPB has mandated the verification of vaccination requirements for foreign children (as a prerequisite for dependants pass ) and the same is said to be processed within 10 working days.
We have applied for the same for our son on Feb 28. But haven't received any update yet.
Sent them emails and also tried to contact the numbers provided by NIR but got no response.

Anyone else applied for the same or can anyone knows about the processing time of HPB.
Thanks !!
You should call their hotline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kneeway

Re: HPB response time for verification of vaccination requirements for foreign child

Post by Kneeway » Thu, 28 Mar 2019 4:30 pm

I did call them. They redirected me to the contact numbers of NIR. I couldn't get through those numbers. They are probably busy / out of order

ShaheerBadar

Post by ShaheerBadar » Fri, 29 Mar 2019 10:52 am

Hi,

I am having the same issue. I have submitted my kids application on dated 02-03-2019 and still unable to get any update from HPB. Tried to contact them many times but got no response :cry:

Kneeway

Post by Kneeway » Fri, 29 Mar 2019 11:32 am

Hi Shaheer , :cry:
Do let me know if you find a way to contact them or if u get any response.

ShaheerBadar

Post by ShaheerBadar » Mon, 01 Apr 2019 11:04 am

Hi Kneeway,

Register your query by sending email to this email address "[email protected]". They will assign you a case ID on your query.

subashgk007
Regular
Regular

Post by subashgk007 » Thu, 04 Apr 2019 8:34 am

For me it just took 2 days

Kneeway

Post by Kneeway » Thu, 04 Apr 2019 12:27 pm

Shaheer , yes emailed them. Thanks !

Subash ,that's wonderful! did u apply it online yourself or through your employer.?

Deepak227

Post by Deepak227 » Thu, 04 Apr 2019 2:03 pm

For me, it's almost a month. Despite following up multiple times no response.

They confirmed to let the outcome know three times but each time they failed.

Even I heard, one of my colleagues apply via his employer and got it done in few days.

I made a personal visit too but no gain.

vishalbargode

Post by vishalbargode » Fri, 05 Apr 2019 10:33 am

Hi,

I applied for hpb vaccination verification on 27th March 2019, but still haven't received any update.

Can any one guide me how can I check status, or other options that I can keep track of it?

Thanks

Deepak227

Post by Deepak227 » Fri, 05 Apr 2019 10:45 am

I got a response finally. After a month of follow-up my request s have been approved.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

vishalbargode

Post by vishalbargode » Fri, 05 Apr 2019 10:50 am

Great News, Congrats...!!!

Can you guide me how to follow up ? I have contacted there hotline number they said it will be escalated to department. Also mailed them.

Deepak227

Post by Deepak227 » Fri, 05 Apr 2019 11:07 am

That's the way. I have sent hundred of emails and continues phone calls.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Kneeway

Post by Kneeway » Fri, 05 Apr 2019 12:31 pm

Deepak. Wow that's amazing news.
Some spark of hope now !!

Yes I will keep calling them and sending mails.

vishalbargode

Post by vishalbargode » Mon, 08 Apr 2019 7:36 pm

HI,

Can we apply DP, before we get HPB Vaccination Verification Approval.

Thanks,
Vishal