Singapore Expats

ePR Form Assitance

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Rahul1988

ePR Form Assitance

Post by Rahul1988 » Mon, 21 Jan 2019 2:02 pm

Hi everyone,

I am filling up the ePR form as a sponsor for my wife. One of the section there says:

If you are a Resident* in Singapore list in chronological order the Immigration Record with Date of Arrival and Date of departure.

Could someone please guide me what exactly to fill here. Do we have to mention all the times we have traveled outside singapore in this section?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

crystal727

Re: ePR Form Assitance

Post by crystal727 » Mon, 07 Dec 2020 11:12 pm

Hi all,

I have the same question as Rahul. For now I only fill in the history of my immigration records with the chop of SG's immigration ICA officer in passport (for ex: whenever you enter SG with new IPA or leave SG when your SP/ WP cancelled..). Or do we need to mention all the time including traveled in and out while holding our passes (Mostly I just used the auto door to check in and out of SG so I guess it is difficult to remember all the date?)

smoulder
Editor
Editor

Post by smoulder » Tue, 08 Dec 2020 1:32 am

crystal727 wrote:
Mon, 07 Dec 2020 11:12 pm
Hi all,

I have the same question as Rahul. For now I only fill in the history of my immigration records with the chop of SG's immigration ICA officer in passport (for ex: whenever you enter SG with new IPA or leave SG when your SP/ WP cancelled..). Or do we need to mention all the time including traveled in and out while holding our passes (Mostly I just used the auto door to check in and out of SG so I guess it is difficult to remember all the date?)
When you say travel, do you mean that you were outside Singapore for 6 months at a stretch and perhaps not renting a place, not receiving salary or do you mean a couple of days of vacation time?

crystal727

Post by crystal727 » Tue, 08 Dec 2020 2:19 pm

Hi Smoulder,

I was a Student pass holder at first and after that, I was Work pass holder later and now is LTVP holder. Therefore, i have traveled in and out SG. So the PR application request the immigration Record with Date of Arrival and Date of departure for resident* in SG, it means we have to list out all our travel history in and out SG even like few days of travelling or visit hometown?

smoulder
Editor
Editor

Post by smoulder » Tue, 08 Dec 2020 2:34 pm

crystal727 wrote:
Tue, 08 Dec 2020 2:19 pm
Hi Smoulder,

I was a Student pass holder at first and after that, I was Work pass holder later and now is LTVP holder. Therefore, i have traveled in and out SG. So the PR application request the immigration Record with Date of Arrival and Date of departure for resident* in SG, it means we have to list out all our travel history in and out SG even like few days of travelling or visit hometown?
We've all been traveling in and out either for work or for holiday. Unless you were "resident" outside Singapore during those trips, I probably wouldn't bother mentioning small trips which I presume is what you are referring to.