Singapore Expats

LTVP Documents help? SC-NR spouse

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Chaorenz

Re: LTVP Documents help? SC-NR spouse

Post by Chaorenz » Thu, 17 Jan 2019 4:11 pm

There really nothinfg much you can do , and also that provided you do not have any immgration offence in Singapore, if not i beilieve u will get your approval soon.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 17 Jan 2019 9:27 pm

"If you did not submit a PMLA, the LTVP processing time may take up to six months."
is a fair bit different than "Max waiting time is 6 months."

One thing you need to learn is that the Government ministries will never commit to a Maximum time. Small difference but you haven't been here as long as a lot of us. We've seen exceptions to just about everything when it comes to both ICA AND MOM.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

mohamed66

Post by mohamed66 » Thu, 13 Jun 2019 12:34 am

marie_katie wrote:
ylhl wrote:hi, may i know did u got approve the LTVP? coz i also dont do the pre assessment things, and already 8weeks and receiving attention? is it need to wait for 6 months? while waiting do u go overseas or just stay in singapore? coz i thinking go to batam, dont know will be affect of the process/approval or not, sorry too many question, thanks bfore

Sadly it's been 17 weeks for me and still receiving attention.. I emailed ICA and they said it takes up to 6 months so i guess the only thing you can do is wait.

And we both left Singapore since sept so i am not sure if that affects the process. I did call ICA and they said it was ok to leave country but both is needed to be in singapore for formalities. I've heard people saying that leaving the country will affect it to be longer but we didn't have a choice, we needed to go back. Will update if i do get my ltvp approved. Hopefully soon, good luck to you too!
Hi .. So you both left singapore after you applied ? If you dont mind me asking, can you just tell me when you both go to singapore after applying ? Did they ask your CPF statement to verify ? If so how many months of statement have you submitted ? I had a doubt since you said you both left singapore, didn't you work there ?

Bishtmanish91

Post by Bishtmanish91 » Thu, 29 Oct 2020 9:16 pm

Hi all,
I want to know that I have 12 months of c.p.f record but don't have income tax notice of assessment.....should I go ahead to sponsor ltvp for my spouse or not?
We did our pre marriage assessment and we have that letter.

xxxibeashleygbs

Post by xxxibeashleygbs » Fri, 21 May 2021 9:30 pm

Chaorenz wrote:
Sun, 07 Jan 2018 5:03 pm
We did pre assessment and it actually helps u to fasten up the process.

Total time taken for my wife Ltvp is about 1 month plus. Apply in 27 nov and got the card on 4 Jan.

Provided all your medical is cleared.
Hi after medical what did u do?