Singapore Expats

Gynaecologist in singapore

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
melati

Gynaecologist in singapore

Post by melati » Wed, 02 Feb 2005 7:05 pm

Hi, I need a help please to search the best gynaecologist in town. I have some health problem in my reproduction area, and I need any advice or suggestion on which doctor I should see? I need the name, the hospital on which she/he practising, contact number, etc. I really appreciate all the information given to me. Thanks in advance.

Post by Guest » Thu, 03 Feb 2005 3:55 pm

I would recommend K C Ching Clinic & Surgery For Women, Dr Ching Kwok Choy. Tel: 6734-3455/6734-0809. Mount Elizabeth #10-13.
My friend works as a nurse there and she often give good commends about her doctor. Dr Ching do appear in TV shows to give talks about women problems. My mum also went to see him before.

Post by Guest » Thu, 03 Feb 2005 5:13 pm

I would recommend Gynecology Associates Women's Medical Centre Pte Ltd at Mount Elizabeth Hosiptal #12-18. Tel 67379966. There are a group of doctors there. Call the center and they would refer you to the doctor. Or u can look for Dr Nair

melati

Thanks very much-Keep send me all the information you have.

Post by melati » Fri, 04 Feb 2005 11:10 pm

Thank you very much for the two guests that had given me the information about gynecologist in Singapore :D . This information means a lot for me. For the others please keep send all information about this topics, because I need all the best information to make the right decision. In my first post I have a doubt to inform you about my disease specifically. However my husband told me that maybe I should tell to this forum about my problem so you can have a better understanding on what information that I’m looking for.

Since 5 years ago I have a cyst in my stomach. I have been in consultation with some of the doctors, and all of them suggest for me to have an operation. I don’t have the guts for having the operation back then, but now when I live in Singapore, I think this might be the right time to take this cyst of me by operation. So before I go to a doctor for consultation, I need to know if he/she is the best doctor in town, because it’s about my life. So if you or know someone that had the same experience as me please tell which doctor that you’re going to. I need the name, the hospital on which she/he practicing, contact number, etc. I really appreciate all the information given to me. Thanks in advance. :)

Gynae

Best gynae

Post by Gynae » Sat, 05 Feb 2005 3:25 pm

You can try Rosalind Chong, she's located at Mount Elizabeth.

Snowbell

Post by Snowbell » Mon, 07 Feb 2005 2:56 pm

Anonymous wrote:I would recommend K C Ching Clinic & Surgery For Women, Dr Ching Kwok Choy. Tel: 6734-3455/6734-0809. Mount Elizabeth #10-13.
My friend works as a nurse there and she often give good commends about her doctor. Dr Ching do appear in TV shows to give talks about women problems. My mum also went to see him before.
Hi I'm the same person who recommends to you Dr Ching. My friend has shared to me her experiences on helping different doctors during operations and ladies' doctors are really not recommended (not that I'm bias, I myself am a lady) as they're indecisive in making crucial decisions. For cyst wise, not too sure if you have took a specimen out to test if the cyst is harmful or harmless. There're cases where it is harmless, the doctors will not insist that you operate on it but you must go for regular checkup to see if the cyst grows.

Don't worry, our doctors here are mostly quite good. I think even if it's a harmless cyst, you should remove it to take the burden out of your heart.

Best wishes!

Re: Thanks very much-Keep send me all the information you ha

Post by Guest » Mon, 07 Feb 2005 3:31 pm

Hi Melati

cyst is not really big problem, heard that tyroid is more serious than cyst.

i had a cyst at "duno what" intestine, and when i deliver my baby (ceaseran), my gynae actually remove it at the same time..... he said it is no big deal.

my mun had 2 cyst at her womb and her gynae oso recommended her to remove it but they actually told her that cyst is not so serious compared to tyriod.

i think yours is just minor operation. but i'll advise that you go to male gyae, they are more sympathic. good luck to you.

Post by Guest » Mon, 07 Feb 2005 3:44 pm

Anonymous wrote:I would recommend Gynecology Associates Women's Medical Centre Pte Ltd at Mount Elizabeth Hosiptal #12-18. Tel 67379966. There are a group of doctors there. Call the center and they would refer you to the doctor. Or u can look for Dr Nair
I have my cyst removed when I'm having a cesarean section. There are different kind of cyst. For mine, its a undeveloped baby. Have faith in the doctor doesn't matter is a he or she.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Unhygienic medical practices

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 01 Apr 2013 9:49 am

seriously, you dug out a 8 year old thread for what purpose again ?? :? :?

Beatriceioe

Re: Gynaecologist in singapore

Post by Beatriceioe » Fri, 11 Jan 2019 10:34 am

Hi ladies, I am so pissed off with this unprofessional doctor in mount e with 3 things.
Firstly, her instruments are not even sterilized. Her pap smear sticks is left outside and not in sterile packages like other clinic does. She claimed that she practice it for over 10 years, just by soaking into alcohol solution and not autoclave it? Like seriously, who wants that dirty speculum into your private area. I would not want to catch any disease over it, she could have just asked me if i want to pay for a disposable. I would gladly pay for it. Secondly, her charges are sky high and she so pushy for tests. and those are unnecessary tests. Thirdly, She made a appointment for me and she is late by 45mins. And shes constantly on her phone talking while having consult with patients. Never see this gynae again. Please avoid her at all cost.
Last edited by Beatriceioe on Wed, 16 Jan 2019 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Re: Gynaecologist in singapore

Post by PNGMK » Fri, 11 Jan 2019 10:57 am

You should delete the post beatrice or perhaps anonymise it. Defamation and slander are serious issues in Singapore. The appropriate place to lodge a complaint is with the Singapore Medical Council and the Ministry of Health.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!