Singapore Expats

Is there any home schooling?

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
ataallaz

Is there any home schooling?

Post by ataallaz » Mon, 25 Jun 2018 12:54 am

Is there any home schooling parent? I need to consultant with you, please reply or send me private message
thanks

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Re: Is there any home schooling?

Post by Strong Eagle » Mon, 25 Jun 2018 2:40 am

ataallaz wrote:Is there any home schooling parent? I need to consultant with you, please reply or send me private message
thanks
We much prefer that conversations be carried on in the forums so that all can benefit.

Besides, far too many people solicit business from our members through private messages, and if we find you doing that, you will be banned.

MariaGiovanni

Post by MariaGiovanni » Thu, 04 Oct 2018 2:28 pm

ataallaz wrote:Is there any home schooling parent? I need to consultant with you, please reply or send me private message
thanks
I've been reading a little about homeschooling on another forum! (Not sure if its appropriate to direct you there so I shan't) Are there any questions in particular you wish to ask? Perhaps I could answer if you're still wondering about home schooling.

A consideration, as a foreigner we are really unfamiliar with local school syllabus and may not even be able to guide our kids in other curriculums. Hence the downside to homeschooling for me would be heavy reliance of tutors.

mgracia

Post by mgracia » Wed, 31 Oct 2018 11:28 pm

Yah i’m homeschooling my child to Pathway of Hope Academy around east area because i want my child to mingle and experience fun activities with other kids who prefer homeschooling.