Singapore Expats

How to find a good marketing manager

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
ataallaz

How to find a good marketing manager

Post by ataallaz » Fri, 08 Jun 2018 3:14 pm

we are going to start a company in Singapore, we are seeking a good marketing manager that have experience in publishing section, do you have any idea that how can I find such person more easily ( instead of linked in, indeed or any other job search)

The Ref
Chatter
Chatter

Re: How to find a good marketing manager

Post by The Ref » Fri, 08 Jun 2018 7:11 pm

ataallaz wrote:we are going to start a company in Singapore, we are seeking a good marketing manager that have experience in publishing section, do you have any idea that how can I find such person more easily ( instead of linked in, indeed or any other job search)
I would hazard a guess that if you are looking for a candidate, that possibly a job search board or LinkedIn would be most appropriate.

atan3184

Post by atan3184 » Mon, 18 Jun 2018 2:41 pm

ataallaz wrote:we are going to start a company in Singapore, we are seeking a good marketing manager that have experience in publishing section, do you have any idea that how can I find such person more easily ( instead of linked in, indeed or any other job search)
If you don't like in LinkedIn which I believed the most appropriate one, you can try Upwork.

BaptisteB

Post by BaptisteB » Sun, 24 Jun 2018 5:28 pm

Is Upwork more used in Singapore? I only know LinkedIn which works well if you spend time on it!

missyqiqi
Regular
Regular

Post by missyqiqi » Mon, 25 Jun 2018 10:59 am

atan3184 wrote:
If you don't like in LinkedIn which I believed the most appropriate one, you can try Upwork.
upwork mostly for virtual assistant working from their homes (in their countries)
I think linkedin is the best to find great talents.

Sia White

Post by Sia White » Fri, 10 Aug 2018 7:16 pm

People at LinkedIn usually exaggerate what they have done so their experience is controversial. Upwork is for freelancers mostly. My idea is to make a research for your competitors and find out marketing companies they work with.

MariaGiovanni

Post by MariaGiovanni » Fri, 28 Sep 2018 9:43 am

Hi,

I believe that you could post a listing on local job hunting sites like gumtree and also job street (if you're not looking for that much experience), otherwise, the others are right :)
LinkedIn might be your best bet.

I've seen listings on Facebook too! Really depends on your needs.

P.s. I've tried upwork but the experienced ones are quite expensive! And its hard to suddenly take a bet on them as their track record may not be entirely accurate?