Singapore Expats

Updating ICA during PR application

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
samuraibeefburger
Regular
Regular

Re: Updating ICA during PR application

Post by samuraibeefburger » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 1:32 pm

chalkyboard wrote:
Blackie80 wrote:
Hi,

I applied through ePR, how do i update ICA if i change job?
Hey, did you manage to find any more info about this? I need to update also and didn't see a method mentioned on their website (unless I totally missed it...) I would try to log in, but the wife has been super busy and hasn't had time to log in and see if the "update" button is available.

Figured I would ask before attempting a phone call with an ICA person...
Hi there,

Just to share, my application has been pending for close to 9 months now, and I've written to ICA twice in that duration - once to notify them of a change in address, and once to update them on a job promotion. I received an acknowledgement of receipt for both emails, so yeah, just drop them an email. =)

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Post by singaporeflyer » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 1:52 pm

samuraibeefburger wrote:
chalkyboard wrote:
Blackie80 wrote:
Hi,

I applied through ePR, how do i update ICA if i change job?
Hey, did you manage to find any more info about this? I need to update also and didn't see a method mentioned on their website (unless I totally missed it...) I would try to log in, but the wife has been super busy and hasn't had time to log in and see if the "update" button is available.

Figured I would ask before attempting a phone call with an ICA person...
Hi there,

Just to share, my application has been pending for close to 9 months now, and I've written to ICA twice in that duration - once to notify them of a change in address, and once to update them on a job promotion. I received an acknowledgement of receipt for both emails, so yeah, just drop them an email. =)
You would have applied through the manual mode and not through e-PR. That is why you are allowed to update on the changes

Joyce_chua82

Post by Joyce_chua82 » Wed, 14 Nov 2018 2:57 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
joannajane wrote:Hello, I recently set up my own Pte Ltd and hired myself on an Employment Pass. Now I need to update ICA of my new position and salary as I have a PR application in process.

I can't find the email address I used to use to correspond with ICA. Have they changed this process since they took their services online?
If there is a change in your application details such as your employment, marital status or if you have acquired higher qualifications, you can log in to e-PR system to submit the information with the necessary documents within 2 months from the submission date. Please use the "Enquiry Application Status" function in the e-PR system and click on the "Proceed to upload documents" button to furnish the documents.

All documents must be submitted online via the e-PR system.

Just submitted my EPR application yesterday but was found out that the photo size uploaded was wrong and not at 35mm x 45mm.
Tried to use the "Enquiry Application Status" function in the e-PR system and find the "Proceed to upload documents" button but cannot find as suggested above.
Anyone know what should i do to re-upload / re-submit the photo with correct size?

Thanks in advance