Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
susuchubby

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by susuchubby » Fri, 10 Aug 2018 4:42 pm

Shahir wrote:
susuchubby wrote:
Shahir wrote:
Heyya susuchubby, have you cleared your medical exam and passed your documents to SIA HR already?
Hiii, I submitted all my supporting documents including the application form and EP form after I completed the 4 stages of interview as requested, I did my medical check up few days after interview.

Ah sorry I meant to ask did you resubmit your personal documents and education certs after you were informed that you have passed/cleared your medical exam?
-
Last edited by susuchubby on Tue, 05 Mar 2019 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shahir

Post by Shahir » Fri, 10 Aug 2018 4:48 pm

Shahir

Post by Shahir » Fri, 10 Aug 2018 4:52 pm

susuchubby wrote:
Shahir wrote:
susuchubby wrote:
Hiii, I submitted all my supporting documents including the application form and EP form after I completed the 4 stages of interview as requested, I did my medical check up few days after interview.

Ah sorry I meant to ask did you resubmit your personal documents and education certs after you were informed that you have passed/cleared your medical exam?
nope, i dont think they ask me to submit again for second time, because I already submitted and ctc my personal documents (i.e. ic, passport, birthcert) and education certs (spm and degree cert) after i passed my interview
if i am not mistaken, it will takes about at least one month to inform your working pass is approve
**for Malaysian, they will only inform after your EP/S pass is approve

Ah I see.

In my friend’s case, she was informed that she passed/cleared her medical exam via email. SIA HR then informed her to resubmit her personal documents and educations certs (soft copy) via email and was informed the purpose of the requested documents is for the application of her work pass with the SG Ministry of Manpower.

She was then informed the approval for the work pass application can take about 3 weeks to 2 months.

In your case, has SIA HR emailed you that you have cleared/passed your medical exam?

Shahir

Post by Shahir » Fri, 10 Aug 2018 4:53 pm

Shahir wrote:
susuchubby wrote:
Shahir wrote:

nope, i dont think they ask me to submit again for second time, because I already submitted and ctc my personal documents (i.e. ic, passport, birthcert) and education certs (spm and degree cert) after i passed my interview
if i am not mistaken, it will takes about at least one month to inform your working pass is approve
**for Malaysian, they will only inform after your EP/S pass is approve

Ah I see.

In my friend’s case, she was informed that she passed/cleared her medical exam via email. SIA HR then informed her to resubmit her personal documents and education certs (soft copy) via email and was informed the purpose of the requested documents is for the application of her work pass with the SG Ministry of Manpower.

She was then informed the approval for the work pass application can take about 3 weeks to 2 months.

In your case, has SIA HR emailed you that you have cleared/passed your medical exam?
Btw my friend is Malaysian too.

susuchubby

Post by susuchubby » Fri, 10 Aug 2018 4:56 pm

Shahir wrote:Ah I see.

In my friend’s case, she was informed that she passed/cleared her medical exam via email. SIA HR then informed her to resubmit her personal documents and educations certs (soft copy) via email and was informed the purpose of the requested documents is for the application of her work pass with the SG Ministry of Manpower.

-
Last edited by susuchubby on Tue, 05 Mar 2019 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shahir

Post by Shahir » Fri, 10 Aug 2018 4:58 pm

susuchubby wrote:
Shahir wrote:Ah I see.

No eh, they didnt inform me
i heard they will straight proceed to MoM if medical is pass and if your document is complete
they will reject via email if medical is fail :???:
well... we just have to wait i guess :?

Yes I agree with you, we’ll have to wait.

All the best to everyone waiting !!

ruben27

Post by ruben27 » Sat, 11 Aug 2018 12:15 am

susuchubby wrote:
Shahir wrote:
susuchubby wrote:any Malaysian here waiting for the golden call?
wonder how long does it takes..
Heyya susuchubby, have you cleared your medical exam and passed your documents to SIA HR already?

weixian0705
Regular
Regular

Post by weixian0705 » Tue, 14 Aug 2018 12:46 pm

Just a question, I am aware that Malaysian who passed the medical round in Malaysia, however has to undergo another medical round once reach Singapore.
As for my case, if I undergo my medical round in Singapore instead of Malaysia, and I clear the round, do I still need to do another round like other Malaysian did?
Thank you.

chillnutz
Regular
Regular

Post by chillnutz » Tue, 14 Aug 2018 3:02 pm

weixian0705 wrote:Just a question, I am aware that Malaysian who passed the medical round in Malaysia, however has to undergo another medical round once reach Singapore.
As for my case, if I undergo my medical round in Singapore instead of Malaysia, and I clear the round, do I still need to do another round like other Malaysian did?
Thank you.
Where did you interview? Is it true Malaysian has to undergo another medical round in Singapore?

aspringCC

Post by aspringCC » Tue, 14 Aug 2018 3:04 pm

If I meet my requirements for the review, is it a guaranteed shoo in or will they still be able to reject?

weixian0705
Regular
Regular

Post by weixian0705 » Tue, 14 Aug 2018 3:35 pm

chillnutz wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:Just a question, I am aware that Malaysian who passed the medical round in Malaysia, however has to undergo another medical round once reach Singapore.
Thank you.
Where did you interview? Is it true Malaysian has to undergo another medical round in Singapore?
Hi, I did my interview in KL. Yes, every foreigner has to gone thru another medical round in Singapore. What I have heard from others.

Hahan

Post by Hahan » Tue, 14 Aug 2018 5:36 pm

Hi I’m Singapore PR and I went KL for interview last week. Was being selected by SIA, however the officer requested me to do medical checkup in SG instead. Till now I yet to receive any emails to ask me do medical checkup... anyone has same issue like me before? Thanks

Hahan

Post by Hahan » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 8:41 am

Thank you.
Hi, may I know when you passed your interview and did your medical checkup? Thanks...

weixian0705
Regular
Regular

Post by weixian0705 » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 8:58 am

I passed my interview on 26th of May. Medical check up most probably will be done on next 2 weeks.

weixian0705
Regular
Regular

Post by weixian0705 » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 9:00 am

Hahan wrote:
Thank you.
Hi, may I know when you passed your interview and did your medical checkup? Thanks...
I passed my interview on 26th of May. Medical check up most probably will be done on next 2 weeks.