Singapore Expats

Company for Nights Out

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Mark

Company for Nights Out

Post by Mark » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:31 pm

Hi There
I will be arriving in SG in early August for a 6 day holiday, The problem is I am treating my father to a holiday however he tends to go to bed early just when i am ready to go out.
I am a 26 yr old Aussie guy, have been to Singapore once before on business for 3 days and only got to see Zouk and the other clubs there, I must have gone at the wrong time as locals didnt really want to know me and my work mates last time we were there..
If anyone is interested in going out for a drink while my father has a sleep i would like to hear from you.
Would like bit of knowledge on the local females with my drinking partner if anyone is keen to have a few drinks and make my holiday a time to remember.
Look forward to hearing from future clubbing/bar buddy :)

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Company for Nights Out

Post by queenie-me » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:42 am

Mark wrote:Hi There
I will be arriving in SG in early August for a 6 day holiday, The problem is I am treating my father to a holiday however he tends to go to bed early just when i am ready to go out.
I am a 26 yr old Aussie guy, have been to Singapore once before on business for 3 days and only got to see Zouk and the other clubs there, I must have gone at the wrong time as locals didnt really want to know me and my work mates last time we were there..
If anyone is interested in going out for a drink while my father has a sleep i would like to hear from you.
Would like bit of knowledge on the local females with my drinking partner if anyone is keen to have a few drinks and make my holiday a time to remember.
Look forward to hearing from future clubbing/bar buddy :)
You know what, Mark? BRING IT ON!!! I GOT ENOUGH OF LOCAL GUYS JUST TRASHING LADIES! Mail me

tips
Regular
Regular

Post by tips » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:46 am

hey

game for it too ...just pm me

tips

Mark

Night Outings!!

Post by Mark » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:27 pm

Hi Ladies,
Thanks for your reply's.
Please let me know your email address' as when i click send pm it states "unauthorised" maybe because i am not registered?
who knows?
Mark

javer
Chatter
Chatter

Post by javer » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 3:37 pm

lol....

tips, i suspect he's white!!

Mark - sorry, it's just a crap joke between me and tips, dun feel offended please!

anyway, enjoy your stay in singapore!

cheers.

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Company for Nights Out

Post by queenie-me » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:08 pm

tips
Regular
Regular

Post by tips » Tue, 28 Jun 2005 9:56 am

lol

i think so too javer....but it is ok

[email protected]

tips

sth

Post by sth » Tue, 28 Jun 2005 1:17 pm

javer wrote: Mark - sorry, it's just a crap joke between me and tips, dun feel offended please!
Go on - share the joke...