Singapore Expats

McDonalds new Durian McFlurry

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Evangline.s

McDonalds new Durian McFlurry

Post by Evangline.s » Fri, 06 Jul 2018 2:01 pm

durian mcflurry is out! have anyone tried it? how does it taste like? share your experiences here! personally im alittle skeptical about this durian flavored from mac because i prefer bitter durians. isit worth the hype?

Persian
Regular
Regular

Re: McDonalds new Durian McFlurry

Post by Persian » Mon, 09 Jul 2018 3:18 pm

McD advertise them that they uses D24 real durian on it. Well i personally dislike durian, non even the smell of it. I've skipped McD since the launch. To avoid smelling it when people are having them XDDD.

Loiusebren

Post by Loiusebren » Mon, 09 Jul 2018 3:22 pm

Tried it Ytd. Brought it on sat night, kept it in the freezer overnight and ate it with fresh durian the next day. Though it was pricey for the cup of ice cream coming from Mac, but the taste is quite decent. I only enhance the flavour by adding in more durian meat and mix it up together. Worth giving it a try if you want to save money from eating durian ice cream in the legit ice cream cafes.

Persian
Regular
Regular

Post by Persian » Mon, 23 Jul 2018 2:18 pm

It taste bad dont try XD

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 24 Jul 2018 12:36 am

AnnLi1 wrote:I don't like it! It is one of the most disgusting things I've ever tried!!
So... McDonald's is selling durian McFurry's in Cherkasy, Ukraine as well? Mighty interesting.

Pennykee

Post by Pennykee » Tue, 24 Jul 2018 2:11 pm

People say the durian mcflurry is not worth a try so until now I haven tried it. They say is better if you get the real durian and eat it with the vanilla ice cream.

bgd
Manager
Manager

Post by bgd » Tue, 24 Jul 2018 4:59 pm

Pennykee wrote:People say the durian mcflurry is not worth a try so until now I haven tried it. They say is better if you get the real durian and eat it with the vanilla ice cream.
Actually that pretty much sums up McDonalds, for me at least.

Persian
Regular
Regular

Post by Persian » Wed, 25 Jul 2018 5:55 pm

Pennykee wrote:People say the durian mcflurry is not worth a try so until now I haven tried it. They say is better if you get the real durian and eat it with the vanilla ice cream.

Durian now is superrr cheap... But I aint eating them XDDD

Persian
Regular
Regular

Post by Persian » Wed, 25 Jul 2018 5:56 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:
AnnLi1 wrote:I don't like it! It is one of the most disgusting things I've ever tried!!
So... McDonald's is selling durian McFurry's in Cherkasy, Ukraine as well? Mighty interesting.
@.@. Does Europeans like DURIAN????

Evangline.s

Post by Evangline.s » Fri, 27 Jul 2018 11:04 pm

update- Just had a the chance to walk pass a durian mcflurry as my friend bought it. Personally, it smells horrible and artificial and sweet to me, wont even give it a try. My friend who bought it tried it, din't like it too. but it seems to get better over time.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 28 Jul 2018 5:51 pm

Persian wrote:
Strong Eagle wrote:
@.@. Does Europeans like DURIAN????
That just went straight over his head like a lead balloon. Him and his friend are a waste of bandwidth, that's for sure.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Persian
Regular
Regular

Post by Persian » Mon, 30 Jul 2018 2:29 pm

I went to McDonalds on Saturday night after a movie. A guy indecisive of what he trying to get at McD asked me. Erm is the Ha Ha Jiong Chicken burger good? My response: Owh, i heard from my sister that it suxs. He was like: ouch oh well... So he ask what i get. I took the McWarp. LOL!

Sorry if i spelled the name of the burger wrong.

Evangline.s

Post by Evangline.s » Tue, 14 Aug 2018 9:48 am

Persian wrote:I went to McDonalds on Saturday night after a movie. A guy indecisive of what he trying to get at McD asked me. Erm is the Ha Ha Jiong Chicken burger good? My response: Owh, i heard from my sister that it suxs. He was like: ouch oh well... So he ask what i get. I took the McWarp. LOL!

Sorry if i spelled the name of the burger wrong.
Dont try it doesn't taste good xD

Pennykee

Post by Pennykee » Thu, 16 Aug 2018 9:34 am

bgd wrote:
Actually that pretty much sums up McDonalds, for me at least.
Hope they really come out with sth that real amaze that we really can't make it at home. Haha.

Pennykee

Post by Pennykee » Thu, 16 Aug 2018 9:35 am

Persian wrote:

Durian now is superrr cheap... But I aint eating them XDDD
Ya lo. Sudden this session so many durian. The price drop really a lot. I can stuff myself with Durian. 8-)