Singapore Expats

botox jaw reduction and liposuction.

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
HauteCouture

Post by HauteCouture » Wed, 29 Jul 2009 1:44 pm

I think this procedure is only good for people with large protruding muscles. In fact, I saw Wong Li Lin up close and personal when I was on my way to Los Angeles, she looks unrecognizable. Has anyone notice that her face is way too slim and gaunt now? Just google and you'll know what I mean.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:06 am

kalyn wrote:Hi find_me,

I've done my botox injection at yoskarn clinic in BKK. The doctor gave me 50 units for both sides of my jaw and I paid $320. It really depends on how strong your muscle is. I think 50 units for myself wouldnt be enough so I'm planning to do more units in 3 months. Will wait and see. How much will it cost to have it done at TLC?

Btw, how many times have you had botox injections for the jawline? :)
320 USD ?

ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

botox

Post by ahmeilover » Sat, 01 Aug 2009 10:42 pm

Anyone can intro any good and cheap botox injection for jawline in Bangkok?

ardeni

Post by ardeni » Wed, 05 Aug 2009 10:05 pm

i did my injection on last May..
the Doc gave me 60 units of both sides.
it cost usd 320..

the muscles didn't shrink fully as expected,
of course my jaw did became smaller......
now is August, and the muscles starting to grow again. :(

so what i advise is, skip Yoskarn.....
go for the better injection..because I know the botox was mixed with too much saline and it didn't work that good..

mondayhue

Post by mondayhue » Sun, 09 Aug 2009 7:50 am

ardeni wrote:i did my injection on last May..
it cost usd 320..

go for the better injection..because I know the botox was mixed with too much saline and it didn't work that good..
U mean 60 units for both sides or 60 units for one side?
If 60 units for one side, then 320 usd for 120 units is cheap man

polkadot

Post by polkadot » Thu, 13 Aug 2009 3:02 pm

find_me wrote:
kalyn wrote:Hi find_me,

did you went with the botox or liposelection in the end? care to share the results?

I'm pretty aware that 100units per side of the jaw is with dysport instead of allergan. both are FDA approved, but results wise - i believe most would lean towards US brand allergan.

I guess i'll give the doctor a ring to check out!

hi kalyn,
yes i went to for liposelection instead of botox. So far there r result of slight slimming but not significant.

U might want to consult the doc for further explaination and Qs.

Hi everyone

According to find_me, it seems that liposelection only worked a little for her. Anyone else have other experiences to share on lipo, as i am wondering if its good for slimming face and getting rid of double chin...

thx...

ardeni

Post by ardeni » Fri, 28 Aug 2009 1:28 am

mondayhue wrote:
ardeni wrote:i did my injection on last May..
it cost usd 320..

U mean 60 units for both sides or 60 units for one side?
If 60 units for one side, then 320 usd for 120 units is cheap man
no, 60 units for both sides.
so 30 left and 30 right

anteos

Post by anteos » Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:14 pm

I went to 55 clinic at silom bangkok. 100units for whole face botox. cant recall how much was that, but It was the cheapest I ever had. my dad spend 8k at woffles wu, for botox and filler. I think its too much

I got one eyelid drop, not extreme drop just a very little bit, but other than that, I love my looks. I uses 50units for whole face botox lipo, and it makes my complexion good. my mom told me the same thing. my sister hate to admit it but she said my face look bright.

well, its almost 3 months now, and It makes me cant wait for touch up. Going bangkok is a pain just for botox. still looking around at singapore with reasonable price.
there is someone thats richer, prettier, and famous than you. take it easy, you aint all that.

abc123xyz

Post by abc123xyz » Mon, 15 Jul 2013 1:45 pm

anteos wrote:I went to 55 clinic at silom bangkok. 100units for whole face botox. cant recall how much was that, but It was the cheapest I ever had. my dad spend 8k at woffles wu, for botox and filler. I think its too much

I got one eyelid drop, not extreme drop just a very little bit, but other than that, I love my looks. I uses 50units for whole face botox lipo, and it makes my complexion good. my mom told me the same thing. my sister hate to admit it but she said my face look bright.

well, its almost 3 months now, and It makes me cant wait for touch up. Going bangkok is a pain just for botox. still looking around at singapore with reasonable price.
Try Parsons. I didn't get anything done but heard of raves from my friends that went. They have a clinic at Yishun and another in town.

Tubiez

Affordable rate for botox and brows resurrection

Post by Tubiez » Fri, 27 Dec 2013 4:35 pm

Hi everyone,

I have experienced my first time doing botox and meso fat injection at this clinic in Thailand, Bangkok called Absolute Beauty Clinic at Thonglor.

I did in total 100 units because my jaws were big. It is not as painful as I thought it would be. Their service, staffs and doctor are friendly and I did not feel as nervous because of their warm welcome. And the staffs can speak English too!! thats the best thing because in Thailand not everyone can speak English.
I could see the result after a week and its best result at 2 weeks.
Now my face is much smaller and friends at my uni said I have lost weight HAHAHA I did not lost weight at all! In fact I gained weight during my Bkk trip!

Brows resurrection is also not as expensive as Brows Haus Singapore.
My friend went with me and she paid just SG$300 for perfect brows:)
Worth doing it !

You can email me for my pictures if you are interested because I just want people to go to reliable and affordable price clinic in BKK and I really do not want people to get cheated with lousy products that give negative result to your face. I just wanna share my experience with u guys :)! Peace

Ps. you can look for a staff named Katib at Thonglor outlet because she is the one who served me and she can speak English and really friendly.
http://absolutebeauty-clinic.com/
Tell: 02-392-9211

Tubiez

Affordable rate for botox and brows resurrection

Post by Tubiez » Fri, 27 Dec 2013 4:37 pm

Hi everyone,

I have experienced my first time doing botox and meso fat injection at this clinic in Thailand, Bangkok called Absolute Beauty Clinic at Thonglor.

I did in total 100 units because my jaws were big. It is not as painful as I thought it would be. Their service, staffs and doctor are friendly and I did not feel as nervous because of their warm welcome. And the staffs can speak English too!! thats the best thing because in Thailand not everyone can speak English.
Now my face is much smaller and friends at my uni said I have lost weight HAHAHA I did not lost weight at all! In fact I gained weight during my Bkk trip!

Worth doing it !

You can email me for my pictures if you are interested because I just want people to go to reliable and affordable price clinic in BKK and I really do not want people to get cheated with lousy products that give negative result to your face. I just wanna share my experience with u guys :)! Peace

Ps. you can look for a staff named Katib at Thonglor outlet because she is the one who served me and she can speak English and really friendly.

jasmine_123

Re: Affordable rate for botox and brows resurrection

Post by jasmine_123 » Sat, 26 Apr 2014 1:47 pm

Tubiez wrote:Hi everyone,

Worth doing it !

Hi Tubiez, how long did the process take? I will be heading down to bangkok next month and am planning to get jaw botox done. Also, you could still feel some pain? Is it because they didn't put the numbing cream for very long? Some of the jaw botox here in Singapore is pain free..

tiraraimani

Re:

Post by tiraraimani » Fri, 20 Jul 2018 3:37 pm

aadvark wrote:
LaBellaVita78 wrote:is it really safe to get it done in BKK???!! i think Botox is quite affordable in SG these days.. do we really need to go all the way to BKK? For me personally i think safety come first before price.
you're right, the price diff is offset by the plane tix and accomms. Unless you intend to have a holiday as well in BKK, else you might as well just do it in sg :)
Ya! so I used to fly to bkk only to get my botox and fillers done cos I always thought it was way cheaper. but recently I noticed a lot of doctors are making fillers and botox more affordable?! In fact their prices have been listed on their websites (though I thought it wasnt allowed...).

In any case, I also recently saw this post on this Q&A website called doctorxdentist cos I don't have much time to fly to bkk for a simple botox procedure anymore... a doctor actually listed botox price estimates in sg!!! seems like you can get a jaw botox under 400$ even (depending on the number of units u use) [-o< This is the link https://www.doctorxdentist.com/botox-co ... tic-doctor

hope this helped. End of day, be safe and choose a doctor for his expertise!