Singapore Expats

Question about Immigration Query ?

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Yolandaa

Question about Immigration Query ?

Post by Yolandaa » Tue, 17 Jul 2018 11:14 am

Hi,

I'm relatively new to the group but have been a lurker for a while now.

Anyway, I need your help. Here's the deal:

- My short term pass expires on the 25th of April;
- Have an IPA letter already, but company wants me to apply for the Epass on or after the start date only, which is on 9th of May.
- Plan to have a quick vacation outside SG on the 29th to the 4th (can't leave SG earlier).

I tried to ask the company if they could allow me to get the Epass before my start date. Still waiting for their reply.

If not, what is the best thing to do. I do not want to go back to my home country as it is expensive.

I tried searching thru google and this forum and seem not able to find the answer.

Thanks in advance for your help!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Question about Immigration Query ?

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 17 Jul 2018 11:38 am

Apparently, you forgot to hit enter 3 months ago as you are now posting from Hanoi, VN. So you are back in your home country, and according to your post, your company wants YOU to file for the Epass? (BZZZZZZT!) FAIL. Say goodbye to all the nice folks who wasted their time reading this clap-trap.....

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers