Singapore Expats

New to Singapore - F-29 (UK/UAE) looking for ppl to explore with, food, drinks, travel etc

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
Tanahmerah_dude

Re: RE: Re: New to Singapore - F-29 (UK/UAE) looking for ppl to explore with, food, drinks, travel etc

Post by Tanahmerah_dude » Fri, 13 Jan 2017 9:59 pm

Chris_tyan wrote:Hey guys, we have a group on WhatsApp for newbies. Anyone interested? You can PM me if you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello Chris_tyan.....I'm interested to join this group. ..Not new to singapore but looking to join a group...Thanks. let me know if the grp is still alive? Thanks.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: New to Singapore - F-29 (UK/UAE) looking for ppl to explore with, food, drinks, travel etc

Post by ecureilx » Sat, 14 Jan 2017 9:19 am

Thinking aloud, if anybody wants to network, look up Jaycees, Toast masters, Rotaract / Rotary, Red Cross and of course, volunteer in the nearest CC.

britishblondie

Re: New to Singapore - F-29 (UK/UAE) looking for ppl to explore with, food, drinks, travel etc

Post by britishblondie » Mon, 16 Jan 2017 9:16 pm

Hay
Im 27/28(pretty much!)F from the UK
Been in SG for a while but have reached that point where all my friends have moved on- would love to meet some new people!

Tanahmerah_dude

Re: New to Singapore - F-29 (UK/UAE) looking for ppl to explore with, food, drinks, travel etc

Post by Tanahmerah_dude » Mon, 16 Jan 2017 10:18 pm

It really seems that the original posters of this thread are not active on this anymore or have moved on ...I'm now thinking to just go ahead and create a WhatsApp groups for us-folks who have shown interest here and there seem to be critical mass to begin on our own. If that sounds good, pls pm me your nos.and I'll create a group. Let's meetup coming weekend. Cheers!!

helgapatakie

Post by helgapatakie » Tue, 17 Jan 2017 3:27 am

Hi there. Just moved to Sg, working in Clifford Centre. Happy to meet some new ppl. Message me :)
Kate 25

helgapatakie

Post by helgapatakie » Tue, 17 Jan 2017 3:27 am

Hi there. Just moved to Sg, working in Clifford Centre. Happy to meet some new ppl. Message me :)
Kate 25

helgapatakie

Post by helgapatakie » Tue, 17 Jan 2017 3:47 am

Kate 25

vc_hk

Post by vc_hk » Fri, 27 Jan 2017 6:31 pm

Hi, I've moved to SG a couple of months ago from HK, 29F, and would love to meet more new people. I am up for a lot of things - food and drinks, brunch, coffee, night out etc. If there's a whatsapp group please let me know me! Cheers.

Tanahmerah_dude

Re: RE: Re: New to Singapore - F-29 (UK/UAE) looking for ppl to explore with, food, drinks, travel etc

Post by Tanahmerah_dude » Fri, 27 Jan 2017 6:37 pm

I got added into one. Let me know if you're not in. Thanks.

Surferca

Post by Surferca » Tue, 21 Feb 2017 7:31 pm

Hello everyone!! 28M, relocated to SG 3 weeks ago from California. Looking to make some new friends and have some social life.

If anyone is up for drinks/dinner/night out/playing some sports and so on, please drop me a message anytime.

Cheers

LazyRose

Post by LazyRose » Thu, 02 Mar 2017 11:54 pm

Hi guys, still have a room for one more? 29/F here, would love to hang out and make new friends. :)

kel1983

Post by kel1983 » Fri, 03 Mar 2017 12:21 pm

hi all,
I'm 33 F and not so new in Singapore. i work at CBD area and like to meet up with new people for drinks or food after work.

whatapps group chat sounds good. PM me and we will get it started :)

Neal89

Post by Neal89 » Sun, 05 Mar 2017 4:46 pm

Hey guys, 28 M here. couple of months old in Singapore. Looking out for new friends to hang out with.

Do you guys have what's app group or something to connect on?

Yeung2339

Post by Yeung2339 » Sat, 14 Jul 2018 9:30 pm

Hey guys! 28F , moved to SG a couple months ago would love to make new fds and hv fun tgt!!! Any events coming ? Im def in!!

Yeung2339

Post by Yeung2339 » Sat, 14 Jul 2018 9:33 pm

vc_hk wrote:Hi, I've moved to SG a couple of months ago from HK, 29F, and would love to meet more new people. I am up for a lot of things - food and drinks, brunch, coffee, night out etc. If there's a whatsapp group please let me know me! Cheers.
Hey im from hk too!! Been here since oct last yr!