Singapore Expats Forum

know of a GOOD homeopath?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
kxitingk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue, 09 May 2017 9:43 am

Re: know of a GOOD homeopath?

Post by kxitingk » Wed, 10 May 2017 9:17 am

MikeJones wrote:
kxitingk wrote:hi there, im looking for a good homeopath for my acne issues. im sick of paying money to the derma, can anyone recommend me one?
Go to your bathroom and splash some water on your face you'll get the same effect as homeopathic medicines.

Mike

Lol thnx.

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11630
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Re: know of a GOOD homeopath?

Post by Strong Eagle » Thu, 18 May 2017 9:01 am

kxitingk wrote:hi there, im looking for a good homeopath for my acne issues. im sick of paying money to the derma, can anyone recommend me one?
You might as well start getting sick paying money to quack homeopaths... it's complete garbage, and if you would read a couple of reputable websites, you would know this.

NaaN
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 8:49 am

Re: know of a GOOD homeopath?

Post by NaaN » Thu, 12 Jul 2018 12:36 pm

Guys,
I need a homeopathy doctor.
Can some nice soul share with me a homeopathy doctor you have engaged & effective.
Please..

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 36180
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: know of a GOOD homeopath?

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 12 Jul 2018 2:34 pm

You have actually tried to use homeopathy, doctor & effective in a single sentence? It doesn't exist, no matter what order you place the words in the sentence.

NaaN
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 8:49 am

Re: know of a GOOD homeopath?

Post by NaaN » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 12:17 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:You have actually tried to use homeopathy, doctor & effective in a single sentence? It doesn't exist, no matter what order you place the words in the sentence.
It's doesn't ??

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11630
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Re: know of a GOOD homeopath?

Post by Strong Eagle » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 12:41 pm

NaaN wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:You have actually tried to use homeopathy, doctor & effective in a single sentence? It doesn't exist, no matter what order you place the words in the sentence.
It's doesn't ??
No, it doesn't. Homeopathy is quackery, sold to the gullible.

Post Reply


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests